Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi sweetheart nice to see you

yes it was a lovely day went to see my two little nieces love them to bits after work and today not been to bad today even though its raining like mad

hows your day been xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning lovely

Well done on the walk/run, you've inspired me to get out my walking DVD. Now I just have to switch it on! :D

my days are 'difficult' for me at the moment having read my diary I am sure you understand why

hope you have a wonderful weekend - anything exciting on the agenda :)
H xx

hi susie love i think i just had a day of sheer lets go for it lolol today i just want to chill done my walk for today so i think its chillin out time now oh and do the ironing not much so do not mind doing it lololol

hi al
yes love i read it hope today goes ok love just be stong love and i know its hard for you but wow your a stong person and im so bloody proud of you hope the days goes fast

take care sweetheart will catch up with you later (((((((hugs)))))

hi al
yes love i read it hope today goes ok love just be stong love and i know its hard for you but wow your a stong person and im so bloody proud of you hope the days goes fast

take care sweetheart will catch up with you later (((((((hugs)))))

yes today went fast enough - I just push myself to do things that I used to do with ease even if they are out of my comfort zone as I know its the road to recovery :)

hope you had a wonderful day
H xx

hi sweetheart

so glad it went for fast for you and you went your so right it is the road to recovery at your speed and your rules hun im so proud of you today to us its just a meeting to you its a big thing good on you you deserve a treat today you really do xxxx

good morning love hope you have had a nice lay-in and your feeling refreshed

i am trying to talk myself into going swimming but not working lololol weekend was not bad at all worked yesterday for one of the girls and im doing this week and next after that she can have them makes it a very long week lol

how are you love anything planned for this week

hi susie hope the diet going fine and you have had a good day at work xx

i am trying to talk myself into going swimming but not working lololol weekend was not bad at all worked yesterday for one of the girls and im doing this week and next after that she can have them makes it a very long week lol

how are you love anything planned for this week
I have the job centre at 2 this afternoon
they have admitted that after I was unfairly dismissed that my health is not up to me working at present but I still have to attend to become ready for applying for work

wot the **** there a bloody joke they really are good luck love anyway xx

hi susie weekend went ok but today im struggling im not going to lie i could eat the house out for some reason the pill im on i do not have the monthly but still have the symptoms so i think its one of them days lolol im just glad i log it so i cannot be naughty and its a hell of a rubbish day at work today and then got a text to say dads not well wow its going to be a long day i think dad just feeling a bit down bless him will nip into see him xxxxxx

Oh big hugs, hope your dad is feeling a bit brighter xxx

Know the feeling about eating everything in sight - totm affects me the same.

Have a good evening, hun :)

Hey hun, hope you're feeling better :)

Hope you are having a far less hungry day today
any plans
I only have a puppy walk and some house work on the cards today
H xx

Back