Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone sorry was not on yesterday spent some time with dad hes a lot better now i think he was just on a down day bless him the eating the house out as gone lolol but i looked at my food dairy and it says sweet potato but i did not have them on sunday night as i did not fancy them so i think thats what was wrong not enough calories the day before plus the good old cycle us ladys have ohh wot a great life we lead lololol been working and same all week and they have said snow not happy bunny how your all keeping ok love and hugs to you all thanks for giving me the support this week i really needed it xxxxxxx

hi al
nothing planned this week love and with the weather the way it is i do not think we will be walking so it get the old dvd out again and bounce around lolololol nice nice walk walk oh she is funny w=how aas your day been love

hi al
yeah dad a lot better today he is feeling a lot more positive today even gone out to do is shopping he rang me at work to tell me bless him

hope your having a good day love xxxxxxxx

Hi babes

So glad to hear your dad is feeling a bit more chipper - but oh this blooming weather is enough to get everyone feeling glum! :(

I am staying indoors all weekend with books, tellie the heating on and the cat curled around my neck to keep me warm :D

Hope you've had a good day xxx

hi susie
yes this snow is getting on my nerves now i wanting to go out today we was going on a walk but the weather stopped it wow it does my head in we are going to our local club tonight if the weather calms down a little its the only time i have a drink my martini and sugar free 7 up lolol have a good weekend and enjoy your reading i love a good book

hi al

how are you feeling today love hope your having a good day love and not making angels in the snow :) xxx

no snow here so no angels made - but its really cold and wet and miserable
but glad we dont have the travel problems I saw on bbc breakfast this morning
stay in andkeep warm
H xx

you lucky girl wow we got it here im sick of seeing it i want to go walking tomorrow so im hoping its gone in the morning lol i thought we was going to stay in and watch telly in the warmth but no we are going to the local he booked taxi there and back so im happy i do not have to walk in it plus i do not think anyone one will be out so thats a bonus lololol xxxxxxxxxx

morning susie good morning yes im curled up on the sofa under my duvet we had to walk home last night lolol taxis pulled off it was that bad here on the roads but it only took 25 mins so not to bad so today i was going to get my walking dvd out and i thought im cold im going to walk in the tomorrow to work so no im going to do my ironing and then chill for the rest of the day
hope your keeping ok love

hi al

how are you this morning love hope your nice and warm chillin out xx

lol oh yes with a easter egg only a small one lol xx

Good morning
I hope it finds you warm and well
I am sitting with a nice coffee DH had made me
off to the kitchen shortly to cook him some casserole beef that will be made into a sort of cottage pie - have cut the beef into small pieces
I will have quorn mince in mine :):)

hi al
well got woke at 6.30am by the national grid man our neighbors could smell gas so had to check to see if any had come in to our place they must have found something as they saw still there when i was walking to work at 9.00am he waved and smiled i felt like putting two fingers up but thought better off it and just smiled lololol oh i am a bad girl well nice and warm now and got to work without falling down result lololol
enjoy your cottage pie hun and your warm coffee
xxxxxx

lol dad picking me up later bless him so no chance off falling down saying that i can fall stepping out of a door lololo

hello everyone was hoping to go on a big walk but no snow still down it means doing it at home lolol bouncing around lolol oh well wot fun lolol

Lol! Have fun hun!! :)

Back