Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi girls thanks for the support means alot to me well new week hope to be down again this week hope your all ok x x x
food for today

B: 1 toasted seeded thin with a bit of butter spread on 2 boiled eggs & fruit smoothie blueberries,banana,strawberries,orange
D: 1 banana 2 plums
T: chicken stir fry & strawberry yoghurt (easyio) & 1/2 banana
S: raisins 40g

Last edited:
Well done , that is brilliant xxx

hi girls im loving all the fruit but wow my bum is blowing wind worst than the weather we have today lolol :eek: oh well least its getting something out of me lololol
meals today
B: 1/2 bowl of malties fruit smoothie blueberries,banana,strawberries,orange
D: 2 slices gammon
T: 6 fishfingers 1 medium jacket potato 50g frozen peas parsley sauce sugar free jelly & 1 scoop of ice cream

hope your all ok

hi everyone hope you all ok and Happy April girls lets see what this month brings :D

B: toasted thin with a spread of butter plus 2 babybel lights & smoothie strawberries,pear,orange,plum
D: toasted thin with a spread of butter,2 boiled eggs, banana & easyio banana yoghurt
T: homemade bolognese with spaghetti sugar-free orange jelly with oranges & 1 scoop of ice cream

Last edited:
Yep Happy April... Lets hope Its a good month for us all :)

You are doing fab hun

xxxx

thanks love
its great to see you back on here love x x x

hi everyone hope you all ok and Happy April girls lets see what this month brings :D

B: toasted thin with a spread of butter plus 2 babybel lights & smoothie strawberries,pear,orange,plum
D: toasted thin with a spread of butter,2 boiled eggs, banana & easyio banana yoghurt
T: homemade bolognese with spaghetti sugar-free orange jelly with oranges & 1 scoop of ice cream

You are doing so well with your food. I really need a fresh start after Easter. x

hi susie
i keep that in mind for my next job a wind player but not how they know it lolololol x x

morning girls
thankyou for all your support means alot to me been shopping at aldi today for fruit and veg and bought myself an angel delight sugar free chocolate one lolol this is going to be my easter egg lololol hope you all ok lovelies x x

B: toasted thin with a spread of butter 2 boiled eggs & smoothie strawberries,pear,orange,plum
D: lettuce,tom,spring onions,pickled onions,cherry toms,1 babybel thin with a spread of butter,1 boiled eggs, banana & easyio banana yoghurt
T: chicken dippers,50g frozen peas,1 jacket potato with a little nob of butter tomato ketchup strawberries & 1 scoop of ice cream

ohh no you got to have your normal milk and enjoy it ohh i love it lololol

Back