Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Perfect I'm going to try that soup too it sounds lush!!!

How are you today, lovely Chezzie? xxxx

hi susie
im feeling good today i feel very positive im ing all my food down and i feel like its helping plus i thought they will want to know what i eat so i might as well do it know lolol
your doing great susie this s.w suits you so much x x

todays food been good but i must start my 1 mile L.S. next week

B: shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk, apple & banana smoothie
D 1 seeded thin, cherry toms, pickled onions, 1 boiled egg, 1 light baby bell, 1 small squirt of low fat salad cream
T: chicken stir fry, angel delight banana (morrisons own ) 2 slices of banana
S: 1 plum

another good day todays food

D 1 seeded thin, cherry toms, pickled onions, 1 boiled egg, 1 light babybel, 1 small squirt of low fat salad cream
T homemade slimming world kfc chicken 1 piece ,1 jacket potato with a little knob of butter ,homemade coleslaw, lettuce, cherry toms, and a squirt of low fat salad cream small portion of jelly sugar free made with baby oranges and strawberries with a scoop of soft icecream

feeling alot better susie thankyou im just wanting to lose some of the weight i gained so my feet will not feel like stumps lolol back on L.S. next week x x

D: 1 banana, 2 slices of bread & butter
T: chicken pieces, fresh peppers onions ,1 jacket potato with a little knob of butter small portion of jelly sugar free made with baby oranges and strawberries with a scoop of soft icecream

Hi chezz
Sorry to read you've been down and the comments from 'friends',
You show em hun , you will do amazing xx

And you will do it hun, you're gonna beat this beast! xxx

thanks susie
do you know with the help on here and my family i feel i will succeed this time no more excuses and 2 weeks before the chunk camp lolol

aww thanks sjb
love and hugs to you all ((())

well W.I. tomorrow fingers crossed

B: 2 boiled eggs, 1 seeded thin ,spread of butter, smoothie blueberries orange banana
D: 2 plums 1 banana
T: chicken nuggets, gardens peas, seeded thin,tom ketchup ,sugar free jelly with strawberries and orange in it 1 scoop of icecream

:bliss:hi girls im over the moon 7.2lbs loss this week i know it will be fluid but im so happy thankyou all for your support

meals for today
B: 2 boiled eggs, 1 seeded thin ,spread of butter, smoothie blueberries orange banana
D: 2 plums 1 banana
T: chicken breast,2 medium yorkshire puddings,100g mashed potatoes,carrots,sprouts,broccoli,cauliflower,green beans,gravy mint sauce,chocolate angel delight
S :40g raisins

Well done Chezz! That's brilliant, you're on a roll now! xx

Back