Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

thankyou shelly

that means so much to me i thought if i start off on my own least they know im willing to do it and i asked to go not them pushing me im so excited to see what its all about lololol happy easter hun

carrot & parsnip soup home-made with soup maker lovely

very nice it was made my hubster

Attachments

• Carrot Soup.jpg
    Carrot Soup.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 29
hi susie
best gadget i have bought i love homemade soup and saw 1 of your threads about it and i thought i will have a look at them glad i did now x x

morning everyone well a lovely sunny day here :)

1 mile L.S. walk

B: shredded wheat semi skimmed milk & smoothie banana,plum & pear
D: 2 ryvita with a spread of butter,1 light babybel, homemade carrot & parsnip soup
T: 6 fishfingers,garden peas,1 medium jacket potato ,parsley sauce & chocolate angel delight

Last edited:
morning everyone well a lovely sunny day here :)

1 mile L.S. walk

B: shredded wheat semi skimmed milk & smoothie banana,plum & pear
D: 2 ryvita with a spread of butter,1 light babybel, homemade carrot & parsnip soup
T: 6 fishfingers,garden peas,1 medium jacket potato ,parsley sauce & chocolate angel delight

You're so good unlike me :D xx

Lovely sounding menu there Chezzie, sounds like you're really getting into a routine, which is half the battle, I think :)

And well done on the Leslie - I haven't done it for 2 weeks!

hi susie
i came on here read through all our posts and i thought im going to write my menu out on my blackboard in the kitchen and keep to it and its working i feel like i have eventually got to grip with things at last x x :D

hi shelly
it was lovely all day here i so wanted to be out in it but did not get a chance but there saying its here for the rest of the week so lets hope it is x x x

i thought im going to write my menu out on my blackboard in the kitchen and keep to it and its working i feel like i have eventually got to grip with things at last x x :D

That is so brilliant, I love the blackboard idea - might do that myself :)

hi everyone well been to chunkie camp and i loved it i was very honest with them they said i was like a breath of fresh air very motivated i had them laughing there really lovely they are honest. im so glad i went you don't go and they say right this is what you eat its all about portion size which i know and no food is off limits you can have it in moderation and when she said i could have a treat a curly wurly i was like hello dolly hahahha i have a lot off books to read and things but they said keep doing what im doing go back in may
they was pushing me towards the gym i put my foot down and said no im doing L.S at the moment and she as brought a new out one which i have the belly blast one i told them i enjoy it why would i go to gym pay good money and do something i hate like i said to them thats how i feel a the min and they was lovely about it i will give them that.
i am going to start swimming again soon im going to see how much it is a month at my local baths after the kids go back but i must admitt there is loads of help there and i mean loads its fabulous x x

1 mile walk

B:banana
D: 2 thins with feta
T: chicken breast, 1 ball mozzarella cheese, 100g pasta shells mushrooms, with a knob of butter ,and lazy garlic ,lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a little salad cream & strawberry angel delight

Wow Chezz that all sounds fab.

It's so great that you are going in with the right attitude, I think so many people are in denial about things. I certainly used to be. Keep up the good work and you will see the results.

Totally agree with you on the exercise front. Finding something you enjoy and want to do makes sticking at it so much easier.

Started 20/01/15
28lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% - 07/04/15
2st - 07/04/15
2st 7 -

hi everyone well been to chunkie camp and i loved it i was very honest with them they said i was like a breath of fresh air very motivated i had them laughing there really lovely they are honest. im so glad i went you don't go and they say right this is what you eat its all about portion size which i know and no food is off limits you can have it in moderation and when she said i could have a treat a curly wurly i was like hello dolly hahahha i have a lot off books to read and things but they said keep doing what im doing go back in may
they was pushing me towards the gym i put my foot down and said no im doing L.S at the moment and she as brought a new out one which i have the belly blast one i told them i enjoy it why would i go to gym pay good money and do something i hate like i said to them thats how i feel a the min and they was lovely about it i will give them that.
i am going to start swimming again soon im going to see how much it is a month at my local baths after the kids go back but i must admitt there is loads of help there and i mean loads its fabulous x x

1 mile walk

B:banana
D: 2 thins with feta
T: chicken breast, 1 ball mozzarella cheese, 100g pasta shells mushrooms, with a knob of butter ,and lazy garlic ,lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a little salad cream & strawberry angel delight

Chunky camp sounds great. You are doing really well already xx

thanks sweetheart means alot love x x x

Wow Chezz that all sounds fab.

It's so great that you are going in with the right attitude, I think so many people are in denial about things. I certainly used to be. Keep up the good work and you will see the results.

Totally agree with you on the exercise front. Finding something you enjoy and want to do makes sticking at it so much easier.

Started 20/01/15
28lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% - 07/04/15
2st - 07/04/15
2st 7 -
hi laura
thats what i think if its working why change i do understand them that later in my weight loss i might have to because i will need to tone up but we will see :) that was best when she said put your hands together that how big your tummy is i said ohhh i need bigger hands lololol

Back