Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hey chezz have been lurking and though I had better pop back up again and day we'll done you are doing fab! How is that nhs programme you are doing going? X

hi jayde
is great to see you hun i have missed you...... the chunkie camp with the nhs is great all kinds of therapy if you need it dietician gym on the grounds for 6 weeks anything you need they will offer you the help they really get to the nitty gritty of why you over eat and why you yo yo diet i go to my second one in may i loved it i saw a talk therapist and i had her laughing she told me not to trust people round me when they say go on have this or the other there doing to make you fail i thought wow she is right and told me to put me first and not others all the time she said you need some you time it was great asked me what triggers me to want to eat the house out and when i spoke about it i felt better and have not once come off plan even when work got me down i know i have a long journey but least this is my starting block how are you hun x x

B: bowl shredded wheat, smoothie banana,plum
D: 3 thins ,1 light babybel,60g mixed meat,light coleslaw , a little cheese spread
T: salmon fillet,cauliflower,broccoli,parsley sauce,carrots pasta shells & Morrison chocolate angel delight no sugar added half of strawberry

Another good day chezz :) I'm doing well thanks. I decided I needed to get to the root of my eating and have been having some councelling and it's been fab. Feel loads better about lots of things and have not felt like binging. Let see how I do :)

hi jayde
i only had to see her once she says im doing good but i can see her whenever i want to which is great news if i feel like im coming of plan im glad your doing ok please keep popping on i miss you and want to know how you are x x x

D: 2 thins ,1 light babybel,60g mixed meat,light coleslaw
T: home-made spaghetti bol and pasta sugar free strawberry jelly with strawberry's in

Last edited:
asked me what triggers me to want to eat the house out and when i spoke about it i felt better and have not once come off plan even when work got me down i know i have a long journey but least this is my starting block

This is so brilliant to read, Chezzie! I just know this is the way for you to achieve your goals - put you first, don't lets others railroad you into bad choices and avoid the triggers! :)

Lovely menus as usual, you're in a fab routine :) xxx

hi everyone so be AWOL i have an interview on Thursday will let you know how it goes :D its 1 applied for back in march

D: cheese & spring onion on 2 thins curly wurly
T: 2 faggots,mash potatos,mushy peas 50g soft scoop icecream fresh strawberry's
hope your all ok

Good luck Chezzy!

thanks for all the support everyone means alot to me x

B: 3 thins 1 baby bel light, smoothie banana,plum
D: 4 finger kitkat
T: 1 pork chop,leek,cauliflower,1,2 jacket pot,parsley sauce,chocolate angel delight with 1/2 strawberry
S: curly wurly
hope your all ok

Back