Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hey chez. Sorry you're having such a bad time. Let's hope 2017 is a better year for us all.

Well done for keeping going though. 11lb is brill. X

Well done on the 11lbs lost. That's great. And good for you sticking at it when things have been hard. I hope 2017 brings some much needed joy for you

hi everyone well that xmas over for this year well i got weighed this morning and im pleased to announce i got my wish i wanted to be in the 25s for xmas and im 25st 9lbs lets hope it keeps going down x x x love to you all x x x x

thanks everyone without your support i could not have done it i know that x x x

Chezzie you're a very special lady, always here with kind words for everyone - so you deserve all that support back xxx

Here's to year long focus in 2017 for us all :)

hi everyone
wow i think i enjoyed my birthday to much yesterday im feeling so ill lololol gt weighed wow i have banged loads on in 7 days but i will get weighed tomorrow at S.W. tomorrow and thats it the start of my new journey hope everyone is having a great new year x x x x

Hi Chezz,

Happy New Year and belated Birthday. I hope you have really enjoyed the last few days especially after I see you have had a really hard time recently xx Really hope 2017 is a better year for you, take care and good luck with SW x

Happy new year Good luck at SW xxx

Back