Hi Everyone, I'm new...

Hi Happy

No I haven't had the new soup. I didn't hear about it until after my last box was sent but I will definetly get it in my next box. Anything new must be tried.

I plan to do some shopping while I am away now as money is not such a worry.

Hey ladies how are you all doing? Im so glad its the weekend tomorrow!!! And nearly the easter holidays i think my daughter need the time off school, she is so tired at the moment!
I have tried the new soup its a nice change.
How have you found all the recepies? which is your favorite?

Hi Isabel, i also love the the soup..i like the garlic broccoli but not cooked many more at the moment. When it's the easter hols, I'm hoping I'll get the chance to cook more having more time on my hands.

I must tell you all......I am soooo proud of my 6yr old daughter..She auditioned for the school talent show and got through to the 'live' final which was last night. She and a school friend were doing a gymnastics routine which they had worked out themselves (with a little help!).....well, they didn't win, but boy did she do us proud. When it was her turn on stage, they had her name up in lights and it was excellent. Well, she stood on the stage in position with her friend and then their music wouldn't work and so they had to stand there for ages waiting -everyone looking at them....well they did great..Got it all on camera (of course) and she was just brilliant. She had such a good time and really enjoyed herself. Off out for dinner on Sunday to celebrate - she's too tired tonight (already in bed asleep and its only 6pm)

xx

Ahh thats so sweet! its brilliant when our children do things like that gives them a big confidence boost well done to your daughter.

Im looking forward to doing some more cooking during the holiays. im going to go onto Go Lower site for some more of their recepies. Hopefully the family will like them too.

Thanks Isabel.

My daughter is still talking about the talent show. It really has boosted her confidence. I'm still revelling in mummy proudness if you know what I mean!

I was on the Go Lower web site the other day and there are some really nice reciepes. Looking forward to trying them next week after the Easter weekend. You'll have to let me know which ones you like and are easy to make?

Good luck
xx

I am thinking of signing up to Go Lower but a bit confused about the options. Is the £1200, 20 week optoin worth the money? I have heard that in the last 4 weeks you dont get supplied with any food. Is it cheaper in the long run to go for the 28 day and see how you get on? At least you will be getting something for your money every month.

Hollydavies,
Go Lower is brilliant. It is really good and I love it. With regards to the money, you best option is to call them and discuss it with them. I personally think the 20 week option is the best because it's another motivational thing - you've spent sooo much, it WILL work because otherwise its such a waste! BTW if you mention me on this website, I think you get about 10% of your first order! Something to think about!

Good luck and let me know what you decide and how you get on. We're all here to help support each other.

xx

Back