Hi there

Morning everyone
Week 8 weigh is 5lbs loss

Which means I'm dead on 2 stone loss. Yippee this has taken me a good few weeks as I'm human and have been cheating.

This weeks plans today is arranged shopping trip with lunch out, Thursdays is daughters birthday which means food and cake. I'm hoping this time next week I have maintained doing plan on other days so hopefully fingers crossed can keep the 2 off

Well done! That's great. Isn't 2 stone in 8 weeks the average anyway? It doesn't seem slow looking at it that way! Either way well done. Have fun today with your daughter. Xx

I reckon if I was good would of happened at 6 weeks as only been few pounds off it for few weeks .
Today went to tji Fridays and god it was soooo good . Haven't had any tea as still
Stuffed , hopefully not gained to much

Day 57

Today was a treat day had hash brown and bean cob for breakfast DNt ask it's what I fancied haha.

Dinner was tji Friday and had Coke Zero haha followed by jack Daniels chicken strips absolutely amazing so yummy.

Still full now so , wonder what scales will say in morning. Been a good day

Day 57

Today was a treat day had hash brown and bean cob for breakfast DNt ask it's what I fancied haha.

Dinner was tji Friday and had Coke Zero haha followed by jack Daniels chicken strips absolutely amazing so yummy.

Still full now so , wonder what scales will say in morning. Been a good day

I bet it was nice!! looking forward to eating out soooo much. we are eating out junkies hence the ridiculous weight gain:/ we've all completely cut it out since last month but i still think about it all the time haha. the 4 days off I'm having at christmas I've already planned literally every day hahaha and all of them involved eating out!! x

Being good today 3 bars I DNt think the bars fill u as much tho or could be to do with the fact I cheap cheating takin me out of ketosis lol

Ye I know once it's Friday il be ok . Today is done tho so no more temptation. Just hope I don't gain much 2moz but hey ho she's only 2 once lol

Day 60
Well I went out with a bang today think eatin weeks calories in one day.

Started the day with a mac Donald's bacon roll, had KFC for dinner burger and chips . Then went pub for tea had steak and chips followed by piece of cake at home. God that sounds so bad well it is bad .

One good point is no more treats now till crimbo . Straight back onto it tomoz il fill you in on what scales say in the morning

Day 60
Well I went out with a bang today think eatin weeks calories in one day.

Started the day with a mac Donald's bacon roll, had KFC for dinner burger and chips . Then went pub for tea had steak and chips followed by piece of cake at home. God that sounds so bad well it is bad .

One good point is no more treats now till crimbo . Straight back onto it tomoz il fill you in on what scales say in the morning

Sound like you could be fit to burst hehe good luck tomorrow x

Well it's good but strange news this morning. I jumped on scales and they are showing 1lb gain from Monday . This seems very odd obviously I'm buzzing haha. How can I eat on Monday and all yesterday basically all junk and gain just 1lb hahaha happy days

Well day 64 let's just call last week a total right off lol. Basically went from bad to worse think cause I had 2 cheat days come Friday I kind of thort stuffed this week up might aswrll eat,so boy did I eat like everything in sight opppps lol got on scales and gained 3lbs. I'm wondering if this week I will have like a first week loss and loose 10lbs haha is this wishful thinking . Anyway Monday has arrived I'm going for it this week last week until crimbo to have a good loss . Good luck people xx

Back