Hi there

Well I did it didn't weigh this mornin found it very hard haha. Decided going to weigh sat morning give me a boost over weekend

Whilst doing the online shopping tonight noticed you can buy Coke Zero cherry could anyone tell me if we can have this I will be buzzing if we can. I try to have a can of Coke Zero a day but really hoping I can change this to cherry . Thanks in advance

Well after 3 days decided to weigh haha didn't last long . This is good for me tho haven't weighed since Monday so after completing 3days lost 2 3/4 so far . I'm so happy still got 4 full days left before weight day. This is my 5th week on Exante and the week isn't over yet and so far i have lost 22 1/4 pounds meaning I am 5 1/4 off 2 stone . So happy if I'm lucky enough to loose some more this week and including next week I'm aiming to get to two stone in 6 weeks . Feeling really motivated today and thank you muso girl you were right wait to weigh makes all the diff on how you feel. Even tho I didn't wait the week lol. I am now waiting till Monday to weigh

Day 32 100%
Day 33 caramel bar x2 ham mushroom soup
I think maybe it's totm aproaching. I don't usually have periods as I'm on the jab. Seriously this week ratty tearful and just wanting food. Also feeling very bloated it's like the old days lying there with tummy pains. I know iv got to be strong finding it hard at the min .

(Hugs) Laura, it's so easy to cave when your not feeling 100% but you have came so far, don't give up. ive been reading your diary since I started on Thursday and your strength and determination have spurned me on. Keep on keeping on misses!

Thanks ladies your support and kind words mean a lot. Happy to say felt a lot better and had bar , curry and didn't really fancy a bar tonight so had some ham instead . Not feeling hungry tonight so it's all good . I don't really know if it's a good idea only having 2 products but I just thort being as i have had some ham
Kind of works out the same.
Was naughty and went on scales this morning showing - 3 1/2 so happy me with still today and Sunday before Monday bring on the 4lbs loss woop woop .

Just read all your diary. Well done you've been absolutely brilliant. Almost two stone already. That is really fantastic. I'll keep in touch to see your progress :)

That's fab Laura! I'd love to have your determination. I'm on my 4th day and had to have two slices of cooked chicken breast along with my 3 packs...it's one of those days I'd happily eat my arm off and water just isn't touching it. If anything it seems to be making my stomach sloshy! Chicken has helped tho

Mandy it's total solution I'm on too, let us know how you find it.

Thanks very close now. I aim for half a stone at a time breaks it up and doesn't seem that far to go to next stone/ half stone. Yes TS don't get me wrong iv had the odd treat but iv carried on. The next three days will be hard I won't lie but come say 4/5 u will wake up feeling so much better. I got into a size smaller jeans today first time I tried any smaller on as my others when started the diet where so tight haha but are now baggy . Good luck for tomorrow I recommend writing a diary the people and support on here is fab. We can all do this together

Mississhippi - I have a lot of them days but tend to go for ham as it
Says 2 thin slices of lean is 23 Cals although mine aren't thin and on certain days have more than two haha. I was freezing tonight so actually really enjoyed the spag bol

That's good to hear, I felt like such a Rebel pilfering chicken slices out the fridge but oh so yum! I'll get some ham in tho cos chances are there will be more picky days to come!

I've just signed up and coming to grips with the site, will maybe start a diary soon, I can see how it would be an incentive. It's really lovely and informative reading other people's experience of its while I'm getting used to the diet plan too! I am excited tho, i like when I'm like this, focused and accountable for my weight. Its when I'm not paying attention thats my downfall.

Back