Hi there

To be fair I'm worse when it's in the fridge haha it's like hmm looking at me when open fridge and i eat it . One week I ordered ham for hubby
Work sandwiches on the Friday come Sunday evening it had gone haha oppps . I think going to start ordering 2 slices so I don't eat it all lol. But on the plus side it's better to eat ham rather than some chips . I actually can't wait to eat normal food lol. When iv lost 2 stone going for a meal out with hubby to celebrate can't decide to go for a steak or go to tji Fridays love there jack daniels chicken but comes
With fries. Where as the steak place is home made chips. Mmmm decisions lol

I think you can freeze ham, my mum used to pre made our packed lunches with ham and butter. They always defrosted fine so maybe freeze some just so hubby has some left over lol. Once on a diet I was starved and ate my oh's cooled boiled eggs he'd left and replaced them with raw ones, didn't go down well when he's cracked them over his sandwiches haha! Oops!
I'm ok with a full fridge and treat tub, I can leave it and not bother about it unless it was one of my weaknesses like cheesecake, Nutella or wine! I feel more deprived when I don't have goodies in for the kids and start thinking about take away!
Both choices sound lush, I love jack Daniels sauce! Nom! Just choose what you want the most, it won't be a treat if it's second choice.
Im waiting till I'm 2 stone down too for a meal out! I love seafood so I can stay on track mostly except for the one glass of wine! I can't wait!

Haha sod him he can go buy more lol. Ye I'm the same I'm fine when my 1 year old
Eats choc and crisps etc . Oh my god I love Nutella iv been looking through supermarket Christmas food books haha I'm a right pig . But hey I'm looking it touching. It's quite funny when hubby has a take away I hold his plate and smell all the food. This is sometimes when I struggle the most if he has a kebab. Saying that tho I did have one while on this diet and still weighed the same the following morning . Don't think that would happen again lol. Just sat down with my can of Coke Zero I have that as my evening treat lol

Oh yeah I think there should be a Nutella anonymous, i just can't have it in the house. It's funny doing this, I can look and smell and cook and dish up and wash the bloody dishes it was all on and not put it in my mouth but I have realised while I can do all that just how preoccupied with food I am! I hadn't realized till I looked through M&s Christmas food online looking for what I fancy treating myself to 'in future'. I've got tomorrow's packets looked out and have In put them into myfitnesspal and I'm planning my 200 cal meals on pintrest for my 3rd week! Talk about jumping the gun!!

Oh Ment to say alcohol can be very dangerous while your in ketosis. I was reading it the other day can worse case put you into a coma. So may want to google it. Might of found it on here somewhere can't remember. I'm planing on drinking over Christmas so plan to eat carbs all day Christmas Eve to take me out of ketosis ready for night time . I also love my wine

Haha I plan ahead aswell lol keeps you going doesn't it . I always thort it's week 4 you add 200 extra may be wrong . I chose not to do it I just had a pizza on the sat which I recommended. Think i wrote about it in my diary added ham mushroom and cheese was lovely. Think it worked out 160 cals for the toppings as the pizzas are free but I wouldn't want just the pizza

Jeezo! I don't fancy a coma but think of the weight loss lol! I'll maybe just have a white wine spritzer then rather than large fish bowl type glass I've been fantasizing about!
Your right it's week 4, I keep thinking if it as week 3 cos I'm thinking of starting my add 200 cals a few days earlier than I should be just cos I have a pre arranged night out for a meal but I can keep it low with just a starter or a salad based main rather than not having anything at all. Is it an exante pizza base? I'd read about them but haven't any in. Was probably your diary but I hadn't even saw them when I didn't my first order, there was just so much to look at. Did you have any extra cals at all the 4th week or just the pizza? I'm really still getting used to this as I go

Ye it's the exante pizza mix . If you put pizza into search bar at top it will find it . Think it's 10 pounds for 7 but was bogof when I got them so went halfs with my mum as she is doing the diet. Yes I just had the pizza don't get me wrong I was like you weeks before thinking oh I can eat soon. I had a Indian treat tho on week 3 half way through week so decided I was going to stick to plan for week 4 so just added the extra 200 cals on the sat night. U will find ur not hungry it's just all in your head that you want food . To me Choicd of salad/chicken/veg over the 7 days is like 1400 cals i would sooner have a nice treat. Plus I still lost so was really happy

I have had it easy this time round as far as hunger is concerned. I've done exante on and off for 5 years after all my babies and it's gotten easier as times gone on to get into ketosis. I remember when I started it I honestly thought I was going to cry with hunger.

Got you, I'll wait and see how I'm feeling that 4th week. If I feel anything like I do atm i won't have the strength to save up my cals for an Indian or anything. I do like the mixed grill that with veg split with the other half couldn't be too bad. The pizza bases sound going, I'll put them in my next order in a fortnight. I want to lose 3st ideally. It's 3st I've lost and found umpteen times since I stopped smoking 5years ago. Your right completely, it's whatever wee tweeks are necessary to just keep you going. Any other exante products you would recommend?

I'm still at the cry with hunger stage @Mandaxx25 :)I've just had a chicken stock cube in a mug which was a wee bit of luxury and took the edge off, I know it's cold weather at the mo but with eating like this I've been freezing!

Where abouts are you? Noticed you saying wee a lot. I'm northern Irish but I live in Scotland. I'm feeling a bit miserable tonight and hungry on day 6 so cant be in ketosis yet bleh

Haha know I say it a lot but hadn't realized I typed it too! I have noticed I say dolly a lot. I'm Scottish, where are you living? I'm ayrshire just outside of Glasgow. I'm still hungry too but happier and a bit more energetic today so hopefully I'm on my way. Sometimes I just get like that anyway totm depending and it's gotten really cold where I'd normally just want comfort food but relying on feet rubs and snuggly socks. Maybe tomo you'll be on the other side, I don't think it can really take much longer for you

I was exactly the same ladies but then I questioned myself and realised that's what I did anyway .i used to sit there watch TV and think mmm what shall I eat. My other bad habit was when my 1 year old was grumpy and I was tired I'd be like come on let's go out for dinner . This happens a lot. I can now say I have loads more energy and it doesn't bother me anyway it's Just getting your head around if

Foods I recommend

Bars -caramel crunch,straw jam,choc orange. The cookies are eatable , double choc

Meals,
ham mushroom soup is my fav
Chilli
Curry
Carbonara
Spag Bol
Sweet and sour
Pizza

I found my tastes changed loved the curry then couldn't eat it a few times now like it again. These are the products I always order tho along with the drink mixes. I have
Spent a fortune on exante already haha

Wow! Huge well done Laura! Thats an amazing loss. That's got to spur you on.

I get nibbly at night too, there's probably lost of reasons behind it, like I want junk food/cake bars and such when I'm tired. It's like my body craves the energy but then I eat out of habit too, as a treat as the kids are in bed and it's the only time I can really sit and enjoy anything in peace and will also be to do with stopping smoking, plus I like food! The whole 'be good and you'll get a treat' really worked with me! Old habits eh!

I'll try some of those next time I order, ATM I have my packets in order of type and just grab stuff at random so I'm not choosing the same thing over and over again. I like the sweet and sour and all shakes so far. I don't like the shepherds pie or the salted caramel pudding, pie is like bland mush and the pudding takes to synthetic to my taste buds right now but it's not about taste really it's the structure I need.
What works for you best with timing your meals,I'm not big on actual breakfast and normally go to afternoon/mid afternoon before thinking about food so if I eat around 1 for my first meal I still find I'm shaky with hunger by 5, I think I may Hal my stock cube to have a warm cup in the afternoon then one to wind down in the evening.

Thanks both of you. I binned the shep pie worse thing ever sooner be hungry lol. I'm the same soon as daughter in bed it's chill time most nights I come on here to be honest and read stuff keeps my mind occupied but we go bed at 9 as hubby up at 4 every morning .

Back