Hi there

Thanks for all this info . I did a clear blue but the cheap version and got a digital one in pack for in few weeks. Just been told that hornmones can change and effect your test. I was set on it being neg but then spoke to my friend who is preg at min and she did cheap version said no then felt sick all week did the digital and was positive. I think time will tell if I'm honest iv decided to come off plan untill Monday I know I'm goin to gain but need some strength feel so week. Hopefully if is bug etc will feel much better by Monday. Hopefully feel great come Monday and ready to get bck on track. Don't get me wrong if preg il be over the moon just a little un expected haha thank again x

Hello girls xx Laura, hope you are feeling a bit better and you find out soon either way what's what!
@*mississhippie* I can't believe other people are mean to you!! It must be so much harder going it alone, but we are all here for you and you can always pm me if you need a little boost!!
Just had my last product of the day - white choc and cranberry bar. I find i am having my products later and later - What times do you all have yours?? Xxx

I'm the same I generally forget if busy . Usually 10,2,6 ish. I do find some days where its 3pm and I haven't had anything but then I start to think of nice foods lol. So figured it's best for me to eat at set time.

Here in the premier inn and god I cheated last night. Actually lying here feeling so naughty at 4am haha. We are out of here at 8 am to go view van then straight 5 hour journey home at least , hubby suggested that we added breakfast pack on basically for the ones that don't know how this works it's help yourself. Could of jumped up and down with excitement haha. As we paid the lady asked if wanted dinner pack adding 15 per person and get 2 courses and drink so he replied ye go on then. I was stood there thinking how many cals .

Go down to eat later and I mud say feltvloads better in the evening . I decided on mushrooms for stater god sooo good . Followed by steak and chips . I no this is so bad but it got worse hubby says u want Coke I went nah give me wine lol.

Afte eating all this I'm not kidding I felt so bloated got bck room went straight sleep .

This morning I face breakfast at 7, decided going have that then as long as I feel ok stil will have a bar this evening for tea. Felt my normal self last night so hopping il feel better today.

How much do u reckon I will gain from all this?actually dreading the scales. 17.1 1/2 were showing on sat morning . I'm goin with 17.4, I do know tho a week of being good will get this gone. Just praying feel ok today so can get bck on on track .

Here in the premier inn and god I cheated last night. Actually lying here feeling so naughty at 4am haha. We are out of here at 8 am to go view van then straight 5 hour journey home at least , hubby suggested that we added breakfast pack on basically for the ones that don't know how this works it's help yourself. Could of jumped up and down with excitement haha. As we paid the lady asked if wanted dinner pack adding 15 per person and get 2 courses and drink so he replied ye go on then. I was stood there thinking how many cals .

Go down to eat later and I mud say feltvloads better in the evening . I decided on mushrooms for stater god sooo good . Followed by steak and chips . I no this is so bad but it got worse hubby says u want Coke I went nah give me wine lol.

Afte eating all this I'm not kidding I felt so bloated got bck room went straight sleep .

This morning I face breakfast at 7, decided going have that then as long as I feel ok stil will have a bar this evening for tea. Felt my normal self last night so hopping il feel better today.

How much do u reckon I will gain from all this?actually dreading the scales. 17.1 1/2 were showing on sat morning . I'm goin with 17.4, I do know tho a week of being good will get this gone. Just praying feel ok today so can get bck on on track .

Just trying to catch up on your latest entries. Sounds like you've had a nice weekend. Also - Ive seen lost of VLCD baby booms haha. Keep us posted.xx

Thanks for that hahahaha. :) . Iv had a lovely time away and so glad I feel good today. Just hope ant gained to much lol. But oh well had good time can get it gone in a week so all good .

Question for you all, maybe u could help manda as I know u have done diet before. If I was to drink normal orange squash (no added sugar) how would this effect my weight loss. Really struggling with water tastes rank at mo. I'm not bothered if kicks out ketosis as I dnt mind feeling hungry can survive just want to know if can slow weight loss down

Well weigh day week 7 and gained 2 1/4 . I was expecting a lot more feel like completely filled my face over and weekend. Hoping to quickly shift this and get on track . Also hoping today isn't goin to be to hard

Hoping so going to try and not jump on scales till Friday prob won't manage tho . I have been having orange squash today no added sugar . Found I'm drinking more just hope doesn't effect to much will find out on Monday giving it a go for a week. Also if ok saves money on buying the powder squash

Back