Honey vs Hunger Diary

Chicken Parmigiana with taggliatelli and marinara sauce - sounds yummy - how do you do this one lovely?
I like the idea of you eating minestrone soup for breakfast :) x

My quick food diary for today:

Breakfast: Homemade minestrone soup 1/4 syn
Lunch: Pasta in tomato sauce
Dinner: Ham sandwich HEB with spring onions, tomatoes, free mustard and 1tbsp salad cream 1 syn followed by cherries and 3 buttered brazils 6 syns

Total syns = 7 1/4

xxx

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss - you're cooking on gas

lol re in-law comment x

Lol thanks hun. The fallout from the in-law visit is still being felt ;)

Glad to see you're doing well too, that 1 1/2 stone sticker is right around the corner.

xxx

It's that time again and as WI is tomorrow i'm being really good...well ish :angeldevil:

Breakfast: Noodles and tomatoes
Lunch: Ham sandwich HEB with tomatoes and spring onions with free mustard and salad cream 1 syn followed by a little naughty a buttered brazil 2 syns

Still deciding on dinner but will definitely be low - no syns :fingerscrossed: lol

xxx

I managed it. I cooked a low syn dinner so am still on track for tomorrow and it was yummy.

Dinner: Meatballs with pasta in a veggie and tomato sauce 1/2 syn + HEA (cheese topping) followed by bowl of cherries and strawberries and 2 buttered brazil 4 syns

Total syns = 7 1/2

WI day today and lost another 1lb, yippee!! 1 more pound and get my club 10!!!

Anyway, back to the food diary:

Breakfast: Noodles and tomatoes
Lunch: Noodles and tomatoes
Dinner: Leftover meatballs 1/2 syn followed by a bowl of cherries and tomatoes and 3 buttered brazils 6 syns

Total syns = 6 1/2

xxx

To say today has been manic is an understatment and with campaiging, food comp and a party to go to over the weekend, there is no sign of it easing. So have made up large batches of food to munch on when I get the chance.

Breakfast: Homemade minestrone 1/4 syn with 1x babybel light 1syn
Lunch: Buttered Brazil 2syns
Dinner: Veggie and bacon pasta bake with cheese HEA followed by a bowl of cherries and a buttered brazil 2syns

Total syns = 5 1/4 syns

xxx

To say this weekend has been a manic blur is an understatment. Between baking and cooking for a food comp, campaigning for Organ donation and going to a birthday party, not to mention being totally shattered and making my body cut out so i'm back in my wheelchair again until I get my strength back......I never had a chance to complete my food diary. So here goes:

Saturday
Breakfast: Minestrone soup with babybel light HEA 1/4 syn
Lunch: Ham sandwich HEB with tomatoes, spring onions, free mustard and salad cream 1 syn.
Dinner: Fish stew 3 syns with 1 slice bread HEB followed by a bowl of cherries and a buttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns = 6 1/4

Sunday
Breakfast: Minestrone soup 1/4 syn
Lunch: Ham sandwich HEB with tomatoes, spring onions, mustard and salad cream 1 syn and 1 babybel light HEA
Dinner: Bacon and veggie pasta with babybel HEA followed by a bowl of cherries and 3 buttered brazils 6 syns

Total syns = 7 1/4

As that is the last part of my whirlwind of a weekend over i'm now gonna take a break and have a snooze.....night/morning all lol

:zz: xxx

Guess who is on * week and has the biggest fit of the munchies ever? I'm even snacking which I never do. Doesn't bode well for hitting my club 10 this week.

Anyway positive thoughts and s/w food should help :D

Snack: 2 slices of ham with a couple of tomatoes and pickled onions.
Lunch: Noodles and tomatoes followed by 2 nectarines and 1 buttered brazil 2 syns

Gonna have to have something comforting and filling for dinner ( and s/w as well ;) ) to fill my munchie craving.

xxx

I totally crashed out yesterday. Guess the last few days caught up on me. Anyway to finish off yesterdays diary here goes:

Dinner: Chicken Parmigiana with pasta in tomato sauce HEA HEB followed by a nectarine, small bowl of cherries and 1 buttered brazil 2 syns

Total syns = 4 1/4

xxx

For some strange reason * week seems to be making me sleepy. By 8 o'clok last night I was ready for my bed.....hence no food diary.

Anyway here goes for yesterday.

Breakfast: Leftover veggie pasta with a couple of slices of grilled bacon.
Lunch: Ham and 2xdeli light sandwich HEB HEA with tomatoes, spring onions, free mustard and salad cream 1 syn.
Dinner: Beef and kidney casserole with onions, carrots peas and potatoes 1 1/2 syns followed by a bowl of cherries and 2 x buttered brazils 4 syns

Total syns 6 1/2

xxx

Another week, another WI day. But before I rabbit on about that i'd better write up yesterdays diary:

Breakfast: Noodles with tomatoes followed by a nectarine
Lunch: Minestrone Soup with 1x babybel light grated over the top HEA 1/4 syn
Dinner: Pork chop with a creamy apple mustard sauce, bubble and squeek and carrots 2 syns followed by a bowl of cherries and 2 buttered brazils 4 syns

Total syns = 6 1/4

So WI day and * week. What more could anyone ask for? lol

I only want to have lost 1lb to get my club 10 but I have a nasty feeling that although haven't cheated with my food, i've bloated due to my * , so if lucky i'll lose 1/2 lb, if not STS. My body loves to play tricks on me like that!!

So to try and help things along a bit, i'm eating very very low syn/free foods until WI and drinking lots of water to try and get rid of the bloat (and have a good pee before WI to get rid of it all....lol) and hopefully i'll get that 1 little lb.

Wish me luck and i'll report back this evening

xxx

Woo hoo!!! I can't believe it. I lost my 1lb and got my club 10!!! I think in part some it was due to my little/no syn policy before WI.

Anyway todays food diary
Lunch: Noodles
Dinner: Veggie and chorizo pasta 2 syns with 2 babybel lights grated over the top HEA followed by 2 nectarines, handful of cherries and 2 buttered brazils 4 syns

Total syns = 6 1/4

xxx

It's been a good day today. Busy but good. As i'm running a stall for Organ Donation at our local regatta i've been preparing food that i'll be able to eat throughout the day. On top of that i've made chutney, a birthday cake and dinner for tonight as I was nipping out for a few hours to a party and wouldn't feel like cooking when I got back.

So todays diary
Lunch: Ham sandwich HEB with tomatoes, spring onions, free mustard and E L F salad cream 1 syn
Dinner: Chicken, bacon and veggie pasta with cheese HEA followed by a nectarine, a handful of cherries and 2 buttered brazils

Total syns = 5 1/4

xxx

So this is going to be a big food diary catch up as i've just got back in from campaigning over the weekend and i've been really good, no cheating (although I saw a lot of the ladies from my group having a bit of a cheat with all the lovely food on offer).

So Saturdays food diary:
Breakfast: 1/2 a bacon and tomato sandwich HEB (WW bread you can have 3 slices of bread as HEB)
Lunch: Ham sandwich HEB with tomatoes, free mustard and 1tbsp salad cream 1 syn. A S/W Quiche and a nectarine
Dinner: Chorizo + veggie pasta 2 syns followed by a bowl of cherries and 2 buttered brazils 4 syns

Total syns = 7

Sundays food diary (so far) is:
Breakfast: Bacon and tomatoes followed by 1/2 S/W Pizza 1/2 HEB 1/4 HEA 1 syn
Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans

Haven't decided on dinner yet but will think of something (probably pasta) and report back

xxx

Just to finish off yesterdays food diary:

Dinner: Veggie and Chorizo pasta with grated cheese 1/2 HEA 2 syns
Bowl of cherries and 2 buttered brazils 4 syns

Total syns = 7

xxx

I had another fit of the munchies yesterday but managed to only pig out on fruit. Here's my Monday diary:

Breakfast: Noodles and tomatoes followed by a nectarine
Lunch: Minestrone soup 1/4 syn with 1xbabybel light HEA followed by a banana and nectarine
Dinner: Beef and veggie casserole 1.5 syns followed by a bowl of cherries and 2 buttered brazils 4 syns

Total syns = 5 3/4

xxx

Back