Honey's SS diary

honeysweet said:
Oh my God cheeky weigh in on day 5 and scales say half a stone gone. Feels great, but also this is a typical point where I think ooh a little bit of something naughty won't hurt will it. Why does my brain do that to me..... have to control it somehow, any advice?

The simple answer is that it will hurt. Its always true, as you have experienced but it's no more true than when on a vlcd. It could knock you out ketosis and the three days of hunger afterwards as well as the lost time will damage your plans. Worst case, you'll give up.

My brain is the same - I tell it that I'd rather be thin.

honeysweet said:
Thank you trying very hard sometimes I feel like I may as well decamp to the bathroom if I drink any more! Can't fail now been such a positive week

Hang in there. You can oly fail if you choose to eat. You aren't hungry in your tummy, which is the only place the needs to be fed when hungry.

I restarted on Monday - feel great tonight, because I've made all the right choices but I've had my wobbles. If I'd succumbed to them, I'd feel rotten.

Do you want to feel great or rotten? You know what to do!

Thanks all for posting, really honestly was not a forum person.but it really helps because you all get it. My poor bf sometimes doesn't know what to say for the best.

Anyway last night ended up having my fourth pack as another bar instead of a shake not ideal but not a disaster either, feel very relieved this morning and just hoping I am not out of ketosis ...off to check

Xx

Nope all ok keys is on, must order some more sticks though I like to be able to check. Weigh day tomorrow, I have set out lots of positive things to do today to keep me on track and then I will really look forward to stepping on the scales.

Hope it's a good day for all, sunny where I am which reminds me of all the lovely clothes I'd like to be able to wear, hundreds of which are sat in my wardrobe just too dam small!

Don't waste money on sticks hun. If your eating packs you will be in ketosis. You will be in your summer clothes soon Xx

Weigh in day ... I know it's only week one and lots of water but scales say 11.5 down, I am officially albeit only just in the 13s again,feel so good about it didn't think it was possible. I am hoping this is the perfect motivation for a good week 2.

Definitely going to keep up writing in my diary. Best tip of the week has been to have a late breakfast, I have been having a litre and a half or so of water and tea/coffee in the morning then eating breakfast about 11.30 and this has definitely worked, and stopped the after school after work evening picking.

wardrobe sort tonight getting some clothes motivation

X

Well done hun that's amazing loss. Keep up the good work Xx

honeysweet said:
Sausages in the fridge are calling me grrr

Hi honey I'm Sherrie and I know exactly how u feel. Just chucked out a load of garbage food in the bin. But now I'm eyeing the cupboard. Hope you don't mind me commenting on your diary and it's a tough diet. You've done so so well. Old cliche but nothing tastes as good as slim feels. I'm focusing on getting through today. I blipped yesterday on day 2!!! Obviously I don't know but if u can bin the sausages but I know you can't if they are your family's tea. Stay strong honeysweet. X good luck!!

Grr wish I'd just read first just had 3 sausages they are mini but still very annoying. I will have to count as my protein and hope for the best. Thanks for support Sherrie it's an uphill battle every day that's for sure. X

I bet they didn't taste that nice? You were only craving them because they were there, which to me means it is your head craving them and not your tummy.

Feel so rubbish it was like something took over, wandered in and out of the kitchen trying to stop myself but have now crashed and eaten biscuits 2 bars and slice bread. I was on such a high this morning, now have no idea how to stop a downhill slide. Feel like a pig

Go read the thread I just started hon. It's about me but your post triggered me wanting to write it now rather than later.

You need to understand that you ARE in control of everything you do. You make the choices. I think you need to site and really think about how you feel and what you want, because that way lies understanding how to challenge your thoughts. You need to put in place coping strategies because this diet WILL work, if you let it.

Back