Honey's SS diary

I was 13 13.5 on Monday just gone, I'd ideally like to be between 10 - 10.7 to give me some leeway.

Have no idea how to update stats or a profile picture I get permission denied on stuff, even though I have registered and logged in. help!

Think you need over 50 posts, you should be able to do all those things now!

Lizzylocket said:
Think you need over 50 posts, you should be able to do all those things now!

Still can't seem to add a profile will send a help message.

Day 12 I think. Going ok did have 2 bars yesterday just didn't feel like doing or making anything. I have ordered some porridge and oatmeal to try scones/ biscuits depending on how they turn out. Trying to deal with a sweet tooth when a shake just doesn't cut it.

Thought I'd risk cheering myself up with a sneaky mid week weigh says down 3lb to 13 10.5 which I am pleased with after day 8 blip, hopefully a little bit more by Monday but this means I have lost my first stone yay x

Yipeee! Well done hunny x

Got to to keep up momentum lots of stuff coming up and there will be a couple of planned off diet days. Worries me that motivation will go and weight will shoot back up. How do you guys deal with a planned break?

honeysweet said:
Got to to keep up momentum lots of stuff coming up and there will be a couple of planned off diet days. Worries me that motivation will go and weight will shoot back up. How do you guys deal with a planned break?

Honestly some people get right back on it I did after my weekend blip but I do find it hard to get back on track , everyone's different though !!

Iv a planned day off the 30th for the races but I'm thinking I might not bother coming off cause off all the effort I'm putting in I'm
Not sure it's actually worth the gain !!

honeysweet said:
Mini cheddars grrrrr

Noo, you want to get mini baby bels as they are low in carbs! For those moments when only a small taste of cheese will fit the gap?

Also peperami's are great low carb emergency food as well. I tend to eat them like dog chews! Lol.

Still not tried the courgette crisp idea, as I can find no substitute for crisps?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

honeysweet said:
That's a good idea it's the crunch miss.

I miss the crunch. Peperami's are good for a chew, but I would like to try the courgette crisp idea? I can only hope it would sort out the crunchy issue..
can't remember where the photo and recipe is..
We need to ask if they could do a popcorn or something to help us! Lol!

Weight same and still in ketosis according to sticks but only traces, not worth some mini cheddars. It was honestly like being on autopilot snacking because it was there, then a damage done feeling lets have a few more. But it didn't turn into a disaster and a free for all which is a definite improvement in my levels of control

honeysweet said:
Weight same and still in ketosis according to sticks but only traces, not worth some mini cheddars. It was honestly like being on autopilot snacking because it was there, then a damage done feeling lets have a few more. But it didn't turn into a disaster and a free for all which is a definite improvement in my levels of control

Well done you!
I know how hard it is and so many on here can sympathise with what you are experiencing.
It feels good not being alone, and if you read other peoples experiences you can see if their coping mechanisms will work for you.

Good luck!

Thank you I love reading bits genuinely helps keeping some kind of track and having a great big pool of advice and online hugs! Have a good day.

Started with the gym felt very good, I will be a gym bunny I will!!

Been out for the night at the theatre and stuck to water which is unheard of I associate theatres with champagne,. Just imagined how nice a glass would taste once in a slinky size 12 dress instead x

Becoming a daily weigher, not good when they don't move still the same hoping for another lb by official weigh in tomorrow. Just to be closer to 13 and a half rather than 14

It will move hun, I stuck around that weight too. I'm terrible for weighing, maybe hide then up or out in the car. Then you won't be tempted??

Xx

Back