Honey's SS diary

honeysweet said:
Becoming a daily weigher, not good when they don't move still the same hoping for another lb by official weigh in tomorrow. Just to be closer to 13 and a half rather than 14

Keep doing what you're doing and the scales will move, hang on in there!

Lizzylocket said:
Keep doing what you're doing and the scales will move, hang on in there!

I agree, sometimes they stick just to annoy us all and test our resolve!
As long as you are sticking to it it will eventually show up.
Some weeks I STS and then the next I get a woosh. As long as you just keep going the body eventually gives in and you get what you deserve.

Everyone is different but most average out to a stone a month by hook or by crook!

Good luck and stick at it..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Measurements are another good way to keep track...if the scales aren't playing fair then inches normally do ;) x x x

3lbs is a good steady loss :) it's what I'm doing and the fact it's coming off slower means I'll be more likely to be able to keep it off. It also means that i'm not suffering to much with flabby skin. So don't get disheartened honey keep plodding on and those 3lbs will soon add up! :) x x x

Trueleame said:
3lbs is a good steady loss :) it's what I'm doing and the fact it's coming off slower means I'll be more likely to be able to keep it off. It also means that i'm not suffering to much with flabby skin. So don't get disheartened honey keep plodding on and those 3lbs will soon add up! :) x x x

Thank you just what I needed. Started the day with a swim and a 100% attitude c

You'll find 1 day it just clicks and you don't have to worry so much about staying 100% it just happens :)

Draw a line and don't beat yourself up it's not easy just takes practice x x x

Well done honey :) just keep plugging away at it x x x

Back