Honey's SS diary

Found it it's perfect, exactly how I feel now angry stupid a failure all of those things. And the only person who can stop it is me, it's a scary feeling but I have to look at the positive approach that it makes me completely in control. X

Honey, draw a line under it and carry on with your packs. We can do this, just need to stop letting that head hunger take control - easier said than done I know!

honeysweet said:
Am trying really trying not to see this as an excuse to eat and eat, starting again now rather than tomorrow x

Good for you, back on it today and you'll feel so much better tomorrow knowing you made the decision to stop and get back on track!

Don't stress about the scales, if you get back on plan tomorrow, you'll soon lose any gain.

Can't help it had to weigh in but same as yesterday so I can block my cheating out hopefully. Off for a swim this morning clear my head and to prepare for the ketosis battle again x

Good day been ok and 100% thus far just having dinner of macaroni cheese and salad, then a bar. Feel much better than yesterday and much stronger thanks for support and your own posts all keeping me going x

Day 10, a very busy workday don't think I will have time to think about eating. A whole day of meeting with potential suppliers and I'm really sorry to anyone coming, but I deliberately avoided ordering catering so no biscuits and plenty of posh water. Bit self indulgent but who cares x

Put on a summer dress today and my bf said it looked lovely, actually believed him for a change and felt very nice, can notice and feel a little bit indifference roll on Monday Wi

honeysweet said:
Put on a summer dress today and my bf said it looked lovely, actually believed him for a change and felt very nice, can notice and feel a little bit indifference roll on Monday Wi

That's lovely !!! Well done

AWWW HOPE your ok , sleep it off x

honeysweet said:
Thanks munch bunch didm't sleep very well but then didn't crack and head for the fridge either

Know what you mean good for you I had an early one but woke up with the worst headache feel shocking :/

I was working out some stats last night, if I can lose 4lb a week I will be at goal early September, but accounting for some days off (being realistic) I am thinking October ...

honeysweet said:
I was working out some stats last night, if I can lose 4lb a week I will be at goal early September, but accounting for some days off (being realistic) I am thinking October ...

I'm on my phone so I can't see your stats but they say average is a stone a month , what are you at now , roughly what would you like to be ? X

A stone a month is realistic so depending on where you are and where you want to be, it's possible!

Back