How are you target members doing out there?

Ooooh Lily - I'm so envious of those who can really get into exercise :)

I hate it -the gym (and home gym equipment) bores me rigid so I resent it, swimming isn't remotely practical due to distance, my working hours and other commitments (like looking after the grandchildren etc) and things like cycling, running and even distance power walking are all fine in the summer months but as soon as it gets colder I literally just can't face it (I am SUCH a wimp when it comes to feeling the cold :( )

Over the years I've tried to make regular (aerobic) exercise a habit so many times, but the most I've ever managed is a few months - so I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather cut back on calories than put myself through the misery of forcing myself to exercise regularly. I do walk everywhere locally (and the dogs because that has to be done lol) but I wish I could actually enjoy it for it's own sake!

Well done

I lost 1.5lb last night to take me 1.5lb below target

I didn't weigh (at group) this week as I had to work, but my scales say I'm just below target (they've always been exactly a pound below the SW ones, so I trust their accuracy). I am going to try to stay down at the bottom end of the range in the lead up to Christmas.

You'll get there Princess and probably with a loss that takes you under target :)

WI for me tonight and a STS :D I did 1000 calories a day last week, so will stick to that again this week and see what happens. I am still loving the feeling of control that calorie counting is giving me - tonight was the first time since I reached target that I haven't been worried about what the scales will show as I knew exactly what I'd eaten and that any gains would almost certainly be water/ loo related as even I'm not likely to gain on 1000 lol

Hiya am a target member with a loss of 6 1/2 stone and I will be getting my diamond award next month feeling rather excited I haven't been out of target even on holidays i made sure I was under my target so I had the 6lbs to play with so I could enjoy all the yummy foods and cocktails that's my plan for all my Christmas party nights out and over Christmas and new year so I can enjoy!

I do agree with you girls it is a lot harder now to have a treat day without having a gain I used to be so jammy before and get away with it

:welcome:Kirsty and many congrats for your 6 1/2 stone weight loss...AND almost a Diamond member too!! What success!!

Well done Molly for a STS this week...I think you've found the formula that works for you best! Maybe I should go look for mine now :D I could certainly do without the weekly stress I put myself under!! :sigh:

Back