How do you make your shakes/soups

Was this helpfull?

• Total voters
thanks, will try

Or if you find you really can't stick them even after experimenting you could always pop them on that well known auction site ;)

x

Started Friday, but stuffed up in the evening as there was some food still in the fridge that kids wouldn't eat, and rather than throw it away (can't abide waste) i ate it. I know i'm my own worst enemy.
So began again on Saturday and have stuck to it, so far but have had a couple of cups of mug of tea made with skimmed milk each day,hopefully that doesn't effect weightloss too much but i can't stomach black tea. Trying to avoid the scales until Friday as i know if i sneak a peek and they don't show a loss i'll be narked and then prob go down the whats the point route, so keeping away from them. Hoping for at least 5lb loss this week.

Have you tried them yet? In my opinion they taste nothing like chocolate so you might not mind them!

I add fresh basil and crushed garlic granules, does the trick. After a while most people seem to get used to the taste, they are all ok and most importantly, they work. We are not allowed to trade, swap or donate on this site (mores the pity).
But most people adapt to them all in time and the price of the bumper pack is a great motivator; I am currently spending every penny saved (and more) on new clothes. The taste becomes irrelevant then.
GSQ

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
Good luck! Tried black coffee today in prep and my word....yeuchhhhh not the word.

Try it with tablet sweetener til you get used to it

Hi dust queen thanks for that. Trying to go without it though, been sweetner free for about six months now. For medical reasons been on organic diet and big rule....no sweetners! So its the sugar free, milk free route for me...well thats the plan! Like the idea of being able to still have coffee shop experience on Exante with a black coffee...cant be that bad can it???? (You hear that noise..thats me trying to convince myself!!). So black coffee at work tomorrow!

Have you tried them yet? In my opinion they taste nothing like chocolate so you might not mind them!

Tried one made up as instructed; diabolical. Had one this morning; made it into a thick paste and added some peppermint essence, not brilliant. Think that i'll make the next one up and microwave it, read somewhere on here that was possible.:sigh:

i like making my chocolate shake as normal then i put it in the micro for a min or so and add some sweetner thats how i have mine i cant drink it called its horrible lol

I'm sure someone mentioned making the chocolate shake into a cake type thing but for the life of me I cant find the post now

I suppose you could add water flavourings? If exante do a berry you could make black forest shake! (added to chocolate of course). Or add orange to make a choc orange shake? Or muffin? Every little helps lol.

You could also mix half a pack of choc with, say, half a pack of banana or vanilla or whatever else you think might work. Will lessen the chocolate pack flavour you cannot stand.

mixing vanilla & chocolate makes the chocolate a lot weaker. A bit like one of those latte chocolate things you get in a coffee shop, only without the coffee :p

Ooh, might try that for my lattes... have been doing either vanilla (scrummy!) or chocolate mixed with coffee, but also find the chocolate flavour a bit much.
Great thinking Hannata!

Back