How do you make your shakes/soups

Was this helpfull?

• Total voters
I only did it cause I hate vanilla and love chocolate :p

How can you hate vanilla - thats just wrong wrong wrong lol

Id have vanilla and nothing else if I could

I think it was add 100ml of water in a ramekin and nuke in the microwave?
Are we able to freeze the shakes? I'm thinking vanilla ice cream.... Well sort of :)

Oooh starlight you need to come to my house and use up all my spare vanillas. I hate them with a passion. It's still cost effective to buy the bumper shake pack, I get it and just don't use the vanillas. It always feels such a waste.

im loving all the shakes and just ordered the bumper shake only pack and 1 each of the loose soups to try before i buy. ive not ordered any bars as i feel they do make me hungrier. i actually quite like the "mouldy" choc shakes lol xx

Just tried half-chocolate-half-vanilla iced coffee with one sweetener.... wow! :) :) :)
My new bestest ever shake! And the best thing is I only used a quarter of the mix so get to have 3 more today!! Better switch to decaf ;)

I am new to exante and am really struggling with the soups.... have read some of the tips and am going to try and live them up a bit. My main problem with them is that they seem too creamy for a soup.

I didn't get on with the soups at all, they made me feel quite sick and I wasn't finishing them, so I wasn't having 3 packs a day more like 2 and half,so instead of wasting them I mixed them into a paste and nuked them in the mircrowave, more bearable and less to get down. I've only got 2 left then I'm on just shakes and bars.

I love all the shakes, strawberry is my favourite and chocolate :)

so instead of wasting them I mixed them into a paste and nuked them in the mircrowave, more bearable and less to get down

Can you say a bit more about how you did this bunnyhops as I've given up on the soups and have 48 left!!! How much water did you use (roughly) to make your paste and did you spread it thin so it was like a popadom or put it in a dish? And how long did you nuke for?

Thanks - would love to find a way to make these edible for me, such a waste otherwise :)

MY LATEST SHAKE EXPERIMENT....
Mixed 6g of each shake together with a spoonful of coffee, one sweetener, water and ice. Ummm... not as tasty as just the choc/ vanilla mixed ice coffee but does disguise the strawberry flavour (my least favourite shake). Glad I didn't go the whole hog and mix all of the four packets together though!

I sometimes as a treat use tescos strawberry water to mix my vanilla shake. Very tasty :)

My friend (She isn't a close friend, but she understands the problems I face with my weight.. much like she used to) had some left over packets of the shakes left over. I'm probably going to be starting Exante soon, so I told her about it. She had forgotten to mention that is how she has lost the bulk of her weight. but anyway, I tried the choc shake hot, and mixed in a little bit of Vanilla in with it (I'm sure plenty of you have done this before) and it didn't taste that bad.

Couldnt get away with the chocolate shake at all.
Until I pimped it..............LOL :D.
Making it with hot water, sweetener and a spoon of Nescafe did the trick for me.

Delicioussssssss.:family2:

For those who have the shakes hot, do you use a full sachet or split it between 2 drinks?

Its the full sachet for me Phats, 300ml water (hot) 2 x sweeteners and spoon of nescafe.

Simples....LOL.:eek:

Back