how the hell do you get under 15 stone?

i have been told the same emmie. i have always been curvy but am 5 foot 7ish. so big boobs and hips too. so i'm never going to be skinny. but would love to have a healthy bmi!! ha.

abz xx

Yes a healthy bmi would be wonderful!!! I have so many friends who are dieting on and off constantly and magically think when the weight is gone their wide hips will suddenly become very narrow I have to remind the them that you can move your fat but you can't move your bones xxxx

I would like to lose another 10lb and then take stock of the situation, my body seems to want to stick at about 13 stone, but I want to go own lower....was always about 12 stone when able to keep weight stable, will try and head in that direction (if my head will let me!)

I used to be quite slim even with a poor diet, i had chips almost every lunch time but I did quite alot of excersise walking to school and doing PE, then when I was about 17 i began putting on weight and became 10st which isnt too bad still a healthy bmi, i used to have puddings every evening, I was only at my heaviest when I lived at my grandmothers, anyway I'm now below 10st but have been 9st 9 for a while on and off or been 10st when ive not been dieting, I think it is a mental barrier, I want to get down to 9st, I was this weight when I was in hospital although I was a bit ill mentally, I was eating really healtherly so i think it is achievable.

thats amazing lol.. i started at 23.4 stones.. im now 21.4 stones but my scales refuse to go down at this point LOL.. i am going to keep at it to get in the 20 stones will be great and to get below that will be so much better im so motivated i wont let my scales bring me down lol.

fab piink! bl**dy well done!

wow i read that now and im now 16 stone 7lbs
i cant believe i wrote that i couldnt get past 21 :eek: omg i feel great from just reading that lol.

xxx

So you should Piink! you've done fantastically well!! xx

THANKYOU

wow i still cant believe that i posted that post in april lol..4 months ago :eek:... if i ever lose my motivation i will come back and read this post because im sure it will keep me going

thanks everyone xxx

yeayy!! well done kira!!!

xxxx

thats amazing lol.. i started at 23.4 stones.. im now 21.4 stones but my scales refuse to go down at this point LOL.. i am going to keep at it to get in the 20 stones will be great and to get below that will be so much better im so motivated i wont let my scales bring me down lol.

wow i read that now and im now 16 stone 7lbs
i cant believe i wrote that i couldnt get past 21 :eek: omg i feel great from just reading that lol.

xxx

Wonderful to see how far you have travelled!

Well done PiinNK!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

thanks kae xx

& i know mini its truely shocking i still cant believe it but it makes me so so happy im 6lbs away from my 100lb loss fingers crossed i should have lost it by the time i go doctors next week (havent weighed myself this month so dont know lol)

Hi PiinNK, I'm just new here, but I read about your weight loss so far and it's really inspiring. Can I ask what exercise you do as well? I can't believe you've lost so much in such a short space of time. Tell me your secret!! :D

I couldn't get under 12 stone, was exercising loads and eating right but just could not get under. I ended up putting over 2 and a half stone back on. :(

Well I am back again and want to get under 15 stone again and hope to do it in the next 3 weeks, hoping this thread will give me the focus I need. If nothing else reading punkstarrs post is inspirational in itself

9 months later and I still have the same wish! Have got down to 15 stone several times this year only to eat my way back up again. But not this time. I want to be 14 stone something by my birthday. I have to be strict with myself to get anywhere near that! Then I would like to be under 13 stone by Xmas. Back to my pre pregnancy weight. Then I'm going to just have to stick to calorie controlled healthy eating, because I'd like to try for another child, can't do that on a vlcd, though to be honest I had been on and off when I conceived last time :)

Anyway, birthday to concentrate on then Xmas ;-)

Back