How's everyone finding being on Less points?

Jennjennx

Silver Member
I'm now on 26 pp per day and although it's only 3 pp less than before I'm finding myself feeling very hungry, it feels just like the old plan now for me. I'm having to try and find better ways to use my pp. Just to share with you my favourite low pp dessert is Walls low fat ice cream 2 scoops which is 2pp and a funsize crunchy crushed and sprinkled on top it's lovely and only 5pp :). But getting back to subject I would love to know how everyone else is finding the pp change? X

i'm also on 26 points and its a huge mental battle for me and i'm failing. i find that im still hungry when i get to 26 because i try and adjust my days food and because of this i'm not eating alot and then i stuff my face in the evening because i have the munchies, i dont eat fruit because it upsets my teeth and i would like to keep them and so unfortunately i'm beginning to think ww has failed me now, i'm mentally drained and i've just joined the gym which as making me feel even more hungry. so things are not going too well for me.

our class went to 26pp a week before it was launched so i gave it a try.
was the same as you girls ,felt hungry and unhappy and didn't lose any more weight than i would on the 29pp.
so 2 weeks ago i went back up to 29pp, i feel much happier now.
i'll start dropping points one a time if the weight loss starts stalling .

I didn't get the cut to 26 right away - I stayed on 29 for a week according to eSource, but eSource has cut me twice since then so I'm on 27 now.

I'm hungry, but I have to put up with it. I've got a lot of weight to lose and Simply Filling wouldn't work for me at all.

Hi all .. I'm not finding the switch bad ... I have had to cut out that packet of quavers every day ... But still have that glass wine in the Eve's ..!!!!!! For dinner as an example .... no potato .... Point the protein then have load veg and roast or mash butternut squash .. All free.....!!!!!! You can do it without being deprived ... And you can dip into weeklies .. I use my weeklies every day .... For brekkie I love a round of toast with sliced banana sprinkled with sweetner .. Very filling and only 2 points for the toast x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im finding it quite hard on 26 points, it is mainly biscuits in the evening that I have given up. Im also eating less for lunch. Im at target but trying to get a bit more off before xmas. then afterwards once i get back to target again i will be back to 29.

I'd sts fur 2 months do the 26 is good for me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive managed on 26 from Tues until today. Im out for lunch out tomorrow, If I didnt have that may have made it. Think I may go over by about 5 but, I have had 2 aerobics classes and 2 gym sessions so hopefully it will be ok.

26 isn't very much I'm just getting used to it, foe me it takes a lot of thinking as at first I kept using them all up to early in the day

i'm sticking with 29pp and i use all my weeklies but i've also joined the gym, so far so good as i lost 2lb last week

Back