i bought a size .........................

susan70

Gold Member
12.wooohooo

Popped into matalan last night and tehy had a lovely brown denim cargo skirt in the sale for £5 BUT only had size 12 and 8(im in loose-ish 14 jeans at the mo) so I risked it and bought the 12 when i got home I tried it on and it fitted me ( room for me to shrink a little ) wooohooo.

Thanks spooky, im very happy.x

Congratulations, it's such a fantastic feeling.

well done susan you must be absolutely ecstatic... i can only dream of the day i get into a size 12 at the moment xxx

WOW well done hun thats fantastic!!

well done susan! fantastic news! x

i just can't imagine myself that slim. think that's why i have set myself the target of a size 14 as i am scared i won't get any lower than that.

secretly i would love to be a 12! x

Well Done Susan!!!

I went in to Adsa this morning and i really needed to get a new black jumper for work I was a size 16. I bought a 14 and a 12 - they were only a fiver each.
I have the 14 on now and it is loose !!! i tried on the 12 and it was a little too snug for comfort - hopefully in a few weeks!!

well done susan! fantastic news! x

i just can't imagine myself that slim. think that's why i have set myself the target of a size 14 as i am scared i won't get any lower than that.

secretly i would love to be a 12! x

Thankyou hun, I was the same when I started I wanted tobe a 16 then when i was a 16 i wondered if Icould make 14 and so on.

My hubby said this morning' oooooo your a size 12' but it dosnt feel true, probably sounds daft but I keep telling myself it must be a big size 12.x

that's just the way our minds work Susan. think we have all been overweight for so long we just can't believe it when we get slim!!! i'm sure i will be the same!

well done Pretika! x

Back