I have 11 stones to loose. 5 THIS YEAR!!.

Hi i'm new here but I just wanted to say a big well done to you on all the weight you have lost so far I think it's fantastic!

nightnight wats wrong?? private message me if you need to talk :).

and fallen angel :p nice to meet someone i can relate weight wise with , do you use msn...? x

thanks everyone

ahhh that will be because you need 50 posts to access profiles and to PM your at 53 posts now so i reckon you should be able to ;) do you use facebook? xx

This Weeks weight = 18 stone 13lbs + 1/2 there goes that half thingy again LOL.
Loss since last weigh = 7 +1/2 lbs (thats for approx two weeks).. hmm seems to have slowed to 3.5lbs loss a week still better then nothing and as long as its coming off i dont mind.

uh huh should make a royal facebook group lmao!! ... are u feelin any better bout ure weigh in ? x

Hi Good luck with your weight loss journey . I`m on Xenical as well until I get my surgery . My son is getting married Aug 2010 and I have to loose about 11st myself because I don't want to show him up on his big day . I know he luvs me but I want to feel good for it . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX
Hi Margaret, Im Debbie, I joined the forums on Monday, Im trying Slimming World from home.... anyway, Im from Northern Ireland too, Im in Larne (dont hold that against me though) lol
So, you are having surgery.???
I have never even discussed this with my GP as I thought we couldnt get it done over here... has that changed.????

Hi Margaret, Im Debbie, I joined the forums on Monday, Im trying Slimming World from home.... anyway, Im from Northern Ireland too, Im in Larne (dont hold that against me though) lol
So, you are having surgery.???
I have never even discussed this with my GP as I thought we couldnt get it done over here... has that changed.????

hey debbie you can have surgery if you proved your really suffering , surgery is treated as a last resort by most docs so its hard to get approved.. you can speak to your doctor and see what they say xx

Back