I have 11 stones to loose. 5 THIS YEAR!!.

18stone 1lb woot woot. 1lb away from 18 stone =D hopefull by end of week i can be 17st 12 ish lol.. ill see.

Way to go girly! You rock!
Hey we've got about the same to lose! I'm aiming for 55lbs by December... *fingers crossed* I so think you'll beat me tho!!
:D

hey hopez ... dont think like that honey... i bet WE gunna both do it together :p... its pretty kool we both got same amount , stay in touch let me know how ya doing hun..

today im on 18 stone!! i made it to 18 stone omgoshhh i feel so happy!!.. i cant believe i started at 23.5 stone in february.. why didnt do this years ago :(.

bloody hell kirr .. theres just no stopiing you is there .... im in awe ............what did you eat yesterday if you dont mind telling lol im really intertested

How often do u get weighed kiirwarrr???

I would also be V interested what kind of things you eat etc!! plz

:happy096:

i weigh myself every few days in the morning after ive been to the loo , i note my weight on this thread , but only record my weight every friday on my weekly weigh in thread... this thread is kinda a place to just note my journey bit by bit :)

im on xenical which reduce 30 percent of the fat you eat which makes things a lot easier.. i stick to meals under 15g of fat in total and everything i eat must be less then 5g of fat per 100g or product , its quite hard to begin with but it works well for me..

i can eat , jacket potatoes with tuna salad , pitta bread with ham salad , weight watchers pizza , pasta meals (watching the fat of course) and ive started eating quorn products , quorn burgers (chicken style) with veggies is yum and good for you... i eat no sauces , butters , or extras... skimmed milk only.. and for snacks its snack a jacks and reduced fat choc rasion bars which thank god fit in under 5g lol...

i also go to the gym nearly every day to do cardio , i have squash and hip hop dancing classes each week too. and i go on my wii fit for extra..

:) hope this answers lol.

@ NIghtnight , sorry i missed your post as it was on the bottom of the last page :p.

yesterday i ate.

breakfast = fruit & fibre and skimed milk.

lunch was a ham salad pitta followed by a weightwatchers choc brownie desert =]

Tea was chicken fillet (george foremand) with steamed veg and a few potatoes... i had fruit for desert..

i had a pack of snack a jacks mid morning..

:) x

:thankyou::party0038:

Thanks for that hun! I am also on xenical and trying to stick within the limits same as you. Just wanted a bit of guidance cos me doc is not the most helpful person on this subject!!! It looks like im eating the same sort of foods as you but I have too kids and cant make the gym everyday!! (everyday!! OMG well done you!!!) Looks like i will have to invest in some exercise dvds!

Where do u get your low fat rasin bars? ive got a terrible sweet tooth (haha) and am struggling to keep it at bay!! Will also try the quorn too!!

Thanks for sharing hun x x x

yahoo! 18st that is awesome! you're doing super well and you're such an inspiration!
lol you're right - WE will lose it - my mind sometimes trys to talk me out of these things! lol ;)
I've just had a bit of a stumble in my path so I'm picking myself up, dusting myself off and picking up where I left off...:copon:
At the gym everyday?! you really are working hard!! Congrats on your success! yay! :D

maybe some of us have got medical conditions and maybe some of us dont actually eat rubbish, hell maybe some of us were force fed to be the size we are now, i knmow that was my case. Just because u are a pig doesnt mean we all are. I know one thing you are and that is ignorant and cruel, and insensitive people like you shouldnt be allowed to post on these boards!!!

i havent said anything about medical conditions effecting me , ive not complained bout anything and i wont ethier , thanks for coming to my thread its so nice that my thread was your first port of call =D i feel priveledged......

olalaaaaaa hey kel ;) xx

BTW, the troll has been removed from minimins and 'its' post removed...Just in case anyone wonders what the last two messages were about.

Back