I have 11 stones to loose. 5 THIS YEAR!!.

I cant believe how well u are doing my love, congrats to u and I am sooo jealous, I wish I had your motivation!! I lost 5.5lbs this week :D was expecting to gain 3-5 lbs!!

Loves ya well done xx

hey my lovely kel = your awesome & you know it =]

well when i started this thread i was 21 stone 7lbs..
yesterday i went to docs and was weighed..

im now 16 stone 9lbs.

so in 2lbs ill have lost 5 stone since making that my thread goal met =] , in total its 7 stone loss.

Sooooooo next goal will be to get down to 13 stone by xmas ... 3 & half stone to go in 5 months...

49lbs to get rid of forever in 5 months is 2.5lbs loss per week... i think this is achievable just gotta let my head stay focussed..

F**k me Kiira - you are on a mission!!

Many many congrats - you are gona be a different person by xmas. well done hun - you are a superstar xx

thanks girls i really do feel amazing =D
and about being a diff person by xmas , i ure hope so i wasted too much of my life i NEED to live x

PiiNK,

I have just read this post and I am gobsmacked at the amount of weight you have lost in such a short time, you are amazing :0clapper: well done!!! :happy096:

I went to see my doctor today and he has perscribed me Xenical too, your story has given me the inspiration to give it a go, I only hope I can do half as well as you have :D

Karen X

Thats amazing well done to you! How you getting on this the tablets? I am considering taking Appesat pills. have same amount as you to lose.............

Wow - congratulations on your weightloss so far! That is fabulous - you must feel so different. My heaviest weight was 22stone and when I got down to the 15's I felt skinny. You are slam dunking those stones so you'll be there before you know it.

PP

on doctors scales i was 16 stone 9lbs but on my scales i was 17st 2lbs..

so now on my scales im 16 stone 6 + 1/4lb =D

Yayy!!

so thats 10lbs loss in 3 weeks not too bad =D.. still fighting this battle even though it becomes tougher each month =D

londongate these xenical pills are great , but only because i understood that THEY were not the magic fix , they were only a helping hand .. the exercise and everything else is what makes the loss greater

did you start the pills? let me know how you got on?

hey pretty honey =]
i can sooo relate to wat you said im 16.6 now now compared to my 23.5 stone weight i feel like im a diff person , getting into size 18/20 compared to 30/32 is just proof to myself aswell lol. x

i'm waiting for my docs appointment on friday to see if ive managed to get under the 16 stone on there scales .. *fingers crossed*

You'll do it all right - you sound so focused, determined and organised. Fantastic. Well done you! Inspirational!

Hey! I'm just new on here and have read your thread. Your loss so far has been absolutely amazing. I know this is such a cliche, but your story is inspiration for us newbies! Well done on how well you've done over the past few months. :)

Thankyou so much!!
i do feel a lil bad when people say im a inspriation because in my eyes im not , and all of us are doing the same thing here so we are all insprirations =D.

today im in at 16 stone 5 +1/2 lbs.

xx

was weighed in at doctors at 16 stone 1 lbs =D taking my overall weigh ins to 101lb loss combined =D yay!!!!

so freakin happy!!!

Bl**dy hell Kiira thts AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Can you come and live with me and drag my sorry ar*e to the gym with you each day!!

You should be very proud of yourself xx

haha if i lived closer i would by all means go to the gym with you , maybe if im in the area sometime i can let you know and we can arrange something? xxx

Back