I have 11 stones to loose. 5 THIS YEAR!!.

omg what was that all about? was it some thing i said? hope not xxx

OMG, i fully just came on here and saw <3FallenxAngel<3's post and freaked out that I'd said something wrong ahahahaha - musta missed the 'troll'! Phew! made me read back over my post to see what i'd said!!
teehee xx :D

haha no both you girls are lovely =D dont worry , was just a random idiot that joined and decided to be horrible lol.

LOL, I was wondering for a mo myself, then I thought troll alert most likely.:rolleyes: Honestly do some people have nothing better to do?

Obviously not, some people take too much pleasure in making (trying to) other people unhappy!!

Well done Kiira for getting to the 18st mark, you're doing really well, shame mine's not going so quick.....*****!!! <3 xxx:kissass::kissass:

lol i'm so glad it wasn't something I said teehee!
You're going so well KiiRwarrr!!! I myself have had a bit of a setback and have put on for the last couple of weeks but am now in a headspace to start again and kick butt (hehe my own!!)!!

hey everyone today i'm at 17 stone and 11 lbs + a teeny quater of a pound .. i just realised ive lost 3 and half stones exactly since i opened this thread in april..

so that means 1 and a half stones to go by xmas... =D... but of course i wont stop at that i guess i said 5 stone loss by xmas because that seemed such a big number to me and i didnt think id make it but now im deciding i want to loose at least another 4 stone by xmas that will take me down to 13 stone 11 .. ambitious??? maybe but hey i need a new goal so why not... im realising that as i get smaller its harder to loose weight. but its still coming off so its all good.

=D..

thats a fantastic loss well done - there's nothing wrong with being ambitious and you can do it - well done :happy096:

:happy096: :worthy: :happy096: :worthy: :happy096: :worthy: :happy096: :worthy: :happy096:

Kirr you are doing SO well! :happy036:

There is no doubt in my mind that you will reach your Xmas goal :smiley1842:

:flowers:

wow!! You are doing great hun!! I sooo hope you reach your target date!! You rally deserve it for all the hard work your putting in!!

Send some motiviation my way plz!!

xxxxxx

I saw a post on main page by piink punkstar and I thought someone's copying Kiira...d'oh! :silly::D

Well done on getting under the 18st mark. reckon you will get close to goal by Xmas.;)

WOW well done! Your an inspiration! I'm at 21st 3lbs (was 23st a few months ago) and to see your journey makes me so inspired, I know I can do it too.

Congratulations, you have worked really hard.

cheers jen , im sure you will do fine , stick around on here coz without it id have been lost =D you kno where to find me if you need any motivation ;) xx

:happy096: I keep checking back on your posts every now and then and am always :eek: when I see you've lost even more! You are doing mind-blowingly well but you def deserve it cos you seem to really put in the hard work and determination.

Plus your hair is flippin' gorgeous mrs!!

WELL DONE!!!

Back