I have 11 stones to loose. 5 THIS YEAR!!.

scales this morning say 20 stones 7 +1/2 pounds.

getting there slowly my target for now is to get below 20 stone i hope i can lol.

hey hun :D

sorry, i didnt reply. the meet's on the 27th of june - dunno what the people coming from far are doing re: staying over.

thread's here:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/72094-meet-london-all-bring-card-brits-birthday-21st-lol.html

i weighed myself today, and in 11 days i've lost 5.9kg :bliss: which means im no longer morbidly obese yaaay :bliss:

AND

we're nearly the same weight (assuming your forum stats are right) :D, so im gonna keep checking up to see how you're doing so i don't fall behind :D

hope you're having a good day
xxxx

thankyou so much , it was my time of the month this week so weightloss been slower then usual.

im down by 2lbs in the past 4 days weight is now 20 stones 2 + 1/2lbs not bad seen as the scales went up 3lbs while a few days ago due to TOTM. :) just 2 and 1/2 lbs to go before im below 20!! yey!!

19 stones 11lbs +1/2 (always get stuck on the half lbs lol)...

but loosing slowly and steadily :)

yes its just xenical ive tried and exercise every day , walking gym , wii fit ect... i just do what i can do...

going through some relationship issues at the mo trying to sort them and stick to my healthy lifestyle its hard but im not gunna give up !!

thankyouuu i feel great despite a bad break up with my long term boyfriend yesterday =[ .. it's the right thing for me =] ...

i weigh in at 19 stone 7lbs :) today ..

Aw soz to hear that. Still, maybe it's the right time to start making changes in lots of areas of your life. ;)

kirr .. the weight is just fallin off you what would you say yr losing weekly ?? ive been taken zenical last 3 weeks do u no roughly how many calories your taken in sorry for nosyness

im not sure about cals i focus on fat content , under 5 percent meals and plenty of water , i snack on fruit , snack a jacks , nuts and yogurts.. but not all in one day...

how you doing ? xx

Wow hun you are doing sooooo well! And despite everything you still sound upbeat :p
Congrats to you!!:D
I like the "slowly and steadily" idea - my theory is that it didn't all appear in one day so it ain't gonna disappear in one either!
And remember - you gotta look out for YOU
All the best, I'll keep popping in to see how you're going - I find it keeps me motivated to see other girlies doing so well
xx

Hey Kraze,

First things first, loving the hair color, thats the color im aiming to go for lol!

Good luck on the weight loss, I am currently 22st 6lbs and want to get to 10st, so not far off you! I am starting Slimming World again on thurs, I did Reductil but was taken off it as had a slight gain, and was thinking of trying Alli (Xenical) now you can get it over the counter. But for now I think ill stick to SW!

I look forward to seeing your (and mine) weight dropping off, good luck with it!

Much Love

Kel xxx

<3FallenxAngel<3

Back