I have lost 3st 4.5lbs in 7 weeks

charleypolequeen

I love this weightt plan and am spreading my joy with everyone , please stick it out it works my total loss today is 6stone since December the rest i lost slowly with SW I am now size 14-16 from size 26 i feel i have been given another chance when i started i had to loose 10 stone now i only got 4 left ...bring it on :8855::):D;)

Thanks you very very much means soooooo much tome to have some control back x

Thanks Trolley Dolley yes your right all i have to say is Charley's back!! x x

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011: can't wait to have that feeling..very determined at the moment which is good:girlpower:eek:nly on day5:) time will fly by hopefully x

Congratulations thats an excellent loss your must be over the moon! And it's definately a great feeling being able to go into Any shop to buy clothes isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the loss hun your doing great.

Well done! You have done really well :)

I just posted on your other thread.

Well done :D x

Well done Charley that is a great result. I've followed your progress as we started at similar times and are having similar losses. It is a wonderfeel feeling isn't it.

Sharon xx

Charley..you've done AMAZINGLY!! Well done you and thank you so much for sharing this. Ive been so sad with my weight gain and its my 1st day back on CD...you have SUPER MOTIVATED me! xx

Well done Charley that is a great result. I've followed your progress as we started at similar times and are having similar losses. It is a wonderfeel feeling isn't it.

Sharon xx

Your dad will be proud proud proud! you done over 5stone in 9 weeks is it? wow how much you lost overall? me too started in the 20 stone range and yes feels good i have your support now i have hit 15st 3 just hope nextweek will see 14's have not seem them for years...lol im still on ss what areyou doing ? x x
also i weight 213lbs now i cant wait to see 199...lol x x

Charley..you've done AMAZINGLY!! Well done you and thank you so much for sharing this. Ive been so sad with my weight gain and its my 1st day back on CD...you have SUPER MOTIVATED me! xx

Rembeer day 1,2 and 3 always ardest but plese stick it out till yr w.i and see how much more motivated you will feel its amazing girl x x

Charley if I can do even nearly as well as u i will be sooooo chuffed!!! Well done ur doing brilliantly!! I'm only on day 2 but still going strong thanks to posts like this!!x

Have to say, you are an inspiration. Since I started 9 days ago I keep thinking of your signature which said 3 stone in 6 weeks and thinking - I am going to try to do that :D

Yippee! You go girl....you are a true inspiration! I have struggled but have managed to lose 19 lbs in 8 weeks and I am feeling great. I want to lose 2 and a half stone or more by August...This is the best diet ever! Well done love you should be proud of yourself. xxx

Yippee! You go girl....you are a true inspiration! I have struggled but have managed to lose 19 lbs in 8 weeks and I am feeling great. I want to lose 2 and a half stone or more by August...This is the best diet ever! Well done love you should be proud of yourself. xxx

Thanks Popsie means a lot i brought a dress for the wedding in 3 weeks and it fits perfect size 14 only issue the gap at the top to zip it up is this big
--------------------- hope i can do this in 3 weeks if not oh well i tried x

Oh wow - that is really incredible!! If you don't mind I'm going to cut and paste your weight loss and stick it up on my kitchen cupboard for motivation!

You go girl!!! Absolutely bloody fantastic!!!!

Back