I Love CD - Some Pics

fat in the jing

as happy as a lark!

School Summer Ball June '08

February '08

June '07

Feb '08

Feb '08

Still have 21 lbs to go to goal, but I thought I'd share these now. After pics are all taken with my camera phone so a little dark.

Love your pics, Paula, you are doing so great...............you are really my inspiration.............thanks for sharing "The Secret"with me.........
You're looking amazing, just keep going, soon you be there.........and me too,10 more kilos to go and I'll be healthy ..........

Wow what a difference. You look amazing and are so beautiful. I bet you feel great about what you have achieved.
well done :)

AMAZING pictures.. you look wonderful.. you inspiring lady you!!

Wow well done you look beautiful.
I love that little black dress your little girl is wearing its very pretty.

Wow! You look absolutely amazing...well done inspirational.:)

oh wow, you look stunning - congratulations :D

You look lovely - and what a difference! Well done you! Its so good to share - gives us with a lot to go some real inspiration and a great boost!
x

You look fab and your little girl is adorable too.

Can you please share "The secret" with me as I could sur do with some help. I've come on here this morning to try to get some inspiration to restart tommorow and your photos have sure helped :)

You look wonderful - so confident and happy as well as absolutely gorgeous. Your little girl is just beautiful too.

Love

Thank you everyone for dropping by....I've just spent the past 15 minutes crying because of the lovely comments left on my diary and on here!

You guys have all given me so much inspiration, hope, love and support.....and it's changed my life! I've always been a pretty happy, easy-going chicky, but I walk around with a permanent grin on my face these days....

Love to you all!

:wow::wow:You look fabulous, what a transformation.

Paula You look amazing well done! When you see the tranformation it makes all your hard work worthwhile doesn't it?

You look absolutely incredible!!! Well done! I hope I can look half as good once I'm done with this diet

Back