I really dont know what to do

Well put it this way girls
if I dont get my cuppa in bed in the morning there will be NO forgiveness - I have told him before and will do so again - he is so lucky to have me :):)

I know I am lucky to have him too - but of course I dont tell him that too often - well who would
right I am off to bed with pain killers and heat pads
will try to do some proper catching up with everyone tomorrow :):

night night all sleep well

i dont like to go to bed with things unresolved. mrB and i rarely argue but we do have some very heated discussions!!
hope the knees feel better soon

Morning Hayley so did you get your cuppa this morning? Hope the knees are a bit better today.. that weather can not be helping, I can feel the damp in me bones!!!

Its Hazel but I will let you off that one as I always sign H

of course I got my cuppa - when I went to bed early he came up and asked if it was cos I was so upset with him - I told him no and to just forget it for now but if I ask for a lift in future its for a reason and to remember it - he has promised he wont try to read between the lines in future and the cuppa was good

he is also taking some time off this afternoon so we can go for a gentle walk with the dogs (if its not raining-I have sighthounds they do not DO rain)

My new scales

Well girls here is some information about my new scales

they were NOT cheap - but I wanted good ones - I bought the WW ones from argos that are body analysis ones - nearly £50 but I AM worth it - so this morning I stepped on them for the first time and they definitely weigh me heavier than my old ones (that were very close to the class ones)
but that is not a problem I have my starting weight on them 13st 3 1/8 - looks so much but it really doesnt matter - the number today is not important the number next week will be :)
so I have a new starting point for my home weigh ins and now all I need is to see the trend going downwards over each week/month

I have yet to set it to my stats so I can monitor my body fat - but my aim will be to monitor that only weekly I might go for monthly and hope to see the fat decreasing over time - as afteral that is what we all want in reality less body fat

right off to read and catch up with everyone - I have been so lax with keeping up with everyones news lately

I have just found my dining room table
it was under the ironing - this is the first time I have been ironing free in ages - and now for an admission at the bottom of the pile I found a nice black teeshirt - I dont even remember it so must have bought it wore it once and then it has lurked waiting for me to iron it after washing

Pleased you got your cuppa and things worked out.
I don't do ironing. My hubby irons all his work stuff, I do offer but he turns me down flat. lol... I'm really bad, I get away with B's stuff as it's sooo small and only t shirts!
Hope you have a good evening xx

Morning H

Glad you finally got round to the ironing ... don't you hate it when you do it and the DH has the cheek to go and wear something you've just freshly ironed?!!

I'm always forgetting about things I buy and discovering them after the ironing ... it's like shopping twice lol

Hope the knees are good today and you have a fabby Saturday :)

Twigs
xx

Good scales are definately worth it! I can get on and off mine over and over and it'll give me the same weight to the decimal point.. though this makes me sad when it's a high number :p

And yes, it doesn't matter about the weight today! I'm sure it'll be a lot less next week :)

What is that find clothes you did not know you owned :eek: OR lose then find the dining room table:eek:

whichever it must be cos it runs in the family :):)

LOL-both, the girls have been known to grow out of clothes waiting for me to make it to the bottom of the ironing pile, and our dining table is more often used as a storage device than to eat off.

have a good weekend 'mum' ( tho i noticed on someones thread the other day that you are not actually old enough to be my mum!!)

have a good weekend 'mum' ( tho i noticed on someones thread the other day that you are not actually old enough to be my mum!!)

Thats quite a relief to be honest - as I dont think I am ready for grandchildren yet
in fact my daughter said when I said oh god now you are mortgaged that doesnt mean there will be grandchildren does it

her respose
MOTHER (I know I am in trouble if I get the mother word) I would NEVER inflict you on children - WELL what can you say to that

I am sure your girls are delightful - just not for me yet :)

I am going to make Friday my ironing day regardless - the only reason I wont do it is if I am very very ill or I am in work all day - but they I WILL do it on my day off - I cant get that much again :)

Well today has been an interesting day
we got up and went shopping first to maplins then to asda
in maplins I bought my DH a vinyl archiver
to you and me a usb turntable so now all our vinyl can go on an external harddrive - this should keep him busy for some time :)
went to asda and bought myself a couple of cds (to go in my gift box - I have to earn them along with the book new lippy and a morrisons miles token - which will turn into flowers- also two magazines) somehow when in there we managed to spend £102 dont know how didnt seem to be much in the trolley but the fridge is now full of healthy foods

tomorrow we are off down town the anual folk festival has been on all weekend and the best day is Monday - streetmarket lots of singing and dancing and playing of instruments - of course it would be weigh in day tomorrow but no class due to being a bank holiday

the sun has been out and mental I feel good - just goes to show how MUCH I need the sun

why is it that every time I look towards the TV there is an advert for chocolate on??

isnt it amazing how the trolley mounts up without you realising, i play a little game with myself now where i try to guess how much it will come to-and i'm getting better.

Even if you're no longer adopting me we are alike in many ways as i love the sun too and it always makes me feel better.

Not sure about chocolate on tv, MrB is watching a repeat of the oz and james wine program, which after last night is just rubbing salt into my wounds!!

This is NOT a rhetorical question - I would seriously like your thoughts on the issue - and to hear from anyone else who this happens too

Why is it that recently I have been waking early with a major headache - todays is making me feel quite queasy - for those who suffer migraines - its like the headache I get after the migraine while my body is still sorting its self out - or even like a mini migraine - is there such a thing
I have tried alsorts of pain killers from paracetamol - ibruprofen (600mg tablets) and co-drydamol - non of which touch it

could it be related to blood pressure - lack of fluids - any ideas anyone - I will try to drink more today and see if I wake tomorrow with one or not - I used to carry a water bottle everywhere with me but dont at the moment - off to do some research on google

This is NOT a rhetorical question - I would seriously like your thoughts on the issue - and to hear from anyone else who this happens too

Why is it that recently I have been waking early with a major headache - todays is making me feel quite queasy - for those who suffer migraines - its like the headache I get after the migraine while my body is still sorting its self out - or even like a mini migraine - is there such a thing
I have tried alsorts of pain killers from paracetamol - ibruprofen (600mg tablets) and co-drydamol - non of which touch it

could it be related to blood pressure - lack of fluids - any ideas anyone - I will try to drink more today and see if I wake tomorrow with one or not - I used to carry a water bottle everywhere with me but dont at the moment - off to do some research on google

Hi - sorry to hear about your headaches - I can't help that much BUT a couple of weeks ago I had exactly the same thing - had a bad headache/mini-migraine for about 3-4 days in a row - just couldn't shift it ... maybe it's just something that's going round? I do know that drinking water can help though - so make sure you're drinking enough :)

Hope you feel better soonly
xxx

Hiya

I often get bad 2-3 day headaches when I start back on my diet ... think it's a mini detox or something. Tablets don't make a dint in it and I know I just have to wait :(

Hope yours has gone now ... or at least better. If not drink plenty of water and rest up!

Twigs
xx

Back