I really dont know what to do

hope you are feeling better this morning A. Some fantastic pics in your album xxx

Morning Hazel, just caught up with loads of pages of your diary.

Well done on seeing the 12's - that's fantastic.

The pics on your album are really impressive - it looks beautiful where you were - and I really wouldn't say you looked three stone overweight either...so you can stop worrying on that front! You won't need to see 9 something.

You think way too much Mrs!!! Like the rest of us I suspect - well I am always being accused of it anyway.

I get really cross with myself sometimes when eating things I know are not going to help me stay the way I want to be - why do I want to put something in my mouth - and not really enjoy it that much often - and mostly when others are not around.

I reckon there is an element of control in mine - I can do what I want but I don't know where it comes from - other than me just be a stubborn, feisty little git ;) and still acting like a petulant teenager

I think, for me, its about really thinking about what I am eating when I am eating it - slow everything down and make a conscious choice rather than an emotional choice.

Like Twiggy, I love the good food things (I don't drink so thats not an issue for me) but I also really, really love healthy foods - fruit and veg were the biggest thing I missed when I did the VLCD for 10 wks.

Anyway, have a great Sunday. Hope you are feeling better. xx

hope you are feeling better this morning A. Some fantastic pics in your album xxx

Not much better - really gungy throat and a bit of a temperature - but I will be doing sainsburys later - I need good food

Morning Hazel, just caught up with loads of pages of your diary.

Well done on seeing the 12's - that's fantastic.

The pics on your album are really impressive - it looks beautiful where you were - and I really wouldn't say you looked three stone overweight either...so you can stop worrying on that front! You won't need to see 9 something.

You think way too much Mrs!!! Like the rest of us I suspect - well I am always being accused of it anyway.

I get really cross with myself sometimes when eating things I know are not going to help me stay the way I want to be - why do I want to put something in my mouth - and not really enjoy it that much often - and mostly when others are not around.

I reckon there is an element of control in mine - I can do what I want but I don't know where it comes from - other than me just be a stubborn, feisty little git ;) and still acting like a petulant teenager

I think, for me, its about really thinking about what I am eating when I am eating it - slow everything down and make a conscious choice rather than an emotional choice.

Like Twiggy, I love the good food things (I don't drink so thats not an issue for me) but I also really, really love healthy foods - fruit and veg were the biggest thing I missed when I did the VLCD for 10 wks.

Anyway, have a great Sunday. Hope you are feeling better. xx

Thanks for the catching up LRO - I too am a stubborn git - who wont give up - and yes I do most likely think too much - but at silly oclock in the morning there is little else to do
I too dont drink so that is a saving of points - I KNOW I have given myself this opportunity BUT its now time to take it and run with it instead of playing games - if I can do that for a month - one day at a time - then I would have set myself a good example and SHOULD be able to keep going

and as for thinking I dont need to lose quite so much weight that is really good news thank you

I always find it hard to SEE myself for what I am - to me I do really look quite fat - so perhaps I should start taking measurements as they might give me a better idea - in fact back in January I did do that - perhaps for the first of June its time to redo them and see what a difference the last few months have made :)

thank you so much for your input it really does help

I am so nervous

good grief anyone would think it my first weigh in tomorrow
I know due to illness and bank holiday I have missed two weigh ins and due to my own scales breaking I dont really know where I am

I spent one of the last three weeks totally off track one week pulling it all back and this last week I have been really good

so the worst case should be a sts - so why am I so worried about tomorrow - I cant do anything about it

I will be going just really have NO IDEA what to expect and I am finding that rather unnerving

oh well off to find some inspiration

Hi Hazel

Good to finally put a face the name :) I agree with Rosie - you definitely don't look 3 stone overweight! :)

You're right - WW offers so much flexibility, yeah sometimes even with the flexibility it can feel a burden ... especially when you NEED that biscuit, or crisps or whatever, but every time you say no to something it gets easier to say no next time ... well for me anyway.

Hope you're throat is feeling better!!

Twigs
xx

Morning Twiglet
are you sure you and Rosie arent looking at E - I am NOT the one wearing shorts you know

but thank you anyway - and maybe you are both right - time and my knees will tell

Well its a fantastic sunny start to the day here in Wiltshire - Just north from us (1hr drive) it is supposed to be the hot spot for the country today :)

well clothed and ready to go my scales read 13st 1 3/8lb this morning
so I am hoping that they do weigh heavier than the class ones or it will mean a stay the same for me this week

but at least I will know where I am for june 1st and then I must put in a big effort - will have to earn some extra activity points this month - going for at least 1.5 per day for this week

well good luck to anyone else with a weigh in today - I will be back later with a class reading and hopefully it will be a loss - I have been so good I really do need it to show on the scales - even if medication means mine is going to be slow progress - I still like everyone else need to see that progress - and of course I also want to weigh in at less than my 6'2" friend :) then I can claim its my height that is the problem and nothing at all to do with weight :):)

Morning Hazel

Good luck for WI - you deserve a great loss!

Twiglet
xx

PS - Yes I was looking at you in the pics lol

Morning Hazel - hope its good news this morning.

In terms of how we see ourselves...now there's a weird old thing.

I am now 3 stones lighter than I was and don't see that much difference in how I look - I still see the podgy bits - until I see a photo or try on something that used to fit and then realise I must LOOK different too

I think we have very distorted images of ourselves - I didn't think I looked too bad before but don't think I look that much better now....strange!

A few people on here have said it takes a while for our heads to catch up - I must be really slow!

Morning Hazel, sorry was absent yesterday. Hope weigh in went ok, and its so nice to be able to put a face to people.
Hope throat feeling better too

Well I am not better and the weigh in is NOT great not for three weeks but its ok I lost half a pound
so scales are the same as class so that is good at least now I know where I am
I am now 13st 1lb at class clothed - so I would love to lose 1.5 for next week to see that 12 on the scales in clothes

I have everything to work for and will be pointing really carefully this week (TOTM next week so really hoping I dont carry too much fluid)

right off to change stats

Last edited:
Hi Hazel

Sorry you didn't see that 12 this week ... but something to look forward to next week :)

It's good to have scales that are the same as WW ones isn't it!

Hope you feel better soon

Twig
xx

Sorry to hear you are still feeling rough and that weigh in wasnt quite what you wanted, but you sound positive for this week so best of luck

ps what age group do you teach?-just being nosey!!

year 5 /6 mostly but I do supply teaching now so anywhere in the year three - six - dont like them much younger - they have runny noses and often cant do shoe laces :)

and thank you
I am very focussed I will be losing weight - meds can slow things down but I will get there eventually

No that was wishful thinking wasnt it
half a bloom pound off to edit
BUT who knows what the next three weeks will bring (yeah right)

ok girls I have been thinking I want to treat myself (will be end of the month when I get paid)
I am thinking of getting wii - just for the fitness stuff
so I want to do this without looking like a techy moron when it comes to asking my daughter - so what do I need
do I need the consol and the wii fit and how many controlers will I have to buy

see I know nothing - just want to look like i do when I speak to daughter :)

Hiya Hazel... just making my mark on your diary and to say THANK YOU so much for sponsoring me for race for life... means a lot :)

:chores016::chores016: :chores016::chores016: :chores016::chores016: :chores016::chores016::chores016:

Hey Hazel,
Hows it going, hope you have a fab day xx

Been back to work today (had last week off) I decided to walk to work
Then at lunch I walked into town got one set of my new specs and walked to E and the boys - we all then walked to the doctors so the youngest could have one of his jabs
I have earnt 3 activity points and most of that was pushing a heavy buggy - well its a sliver cross pushchair and on the back is a toddler bar so I was actually pushing both the children - I am home now for a late lunch

Now I have a complaint and its about that Twiggy - she is so good at her ironing I decided that I would follow her example and try to keep mine done - well it was a really good idea at the time - BUT yesterday I handwashed 4 things and thought I would iron them this morning before work

well that sounds good doesnt it - but I left the iron on the ironing board and burnt the cover - and if I hadnt been for Twiggy I wouldnt even have attempted to ironing before work - so it HAS to be her fault

oh dear!! just to add insult to injury i have cleared my huge pile of ironing-all i will have left is whats on the line today ( well if you ignore what MrB put away on saturday,which technically is still ironing)
well done on the walking. I walked round to Asda after taking the girls to school this morning and carried some heavy bags back so i'm hoping that will have helped,but since last week i keep forgetting ti put my pedometer on

I do think there is something 'wrong' with ironing - why cant I love creased clothes

I do blame her though as if it hadnt been for her I would most likely still not be able to see the dining room table

as for MrB - I do have a friend that puts all washing away and never irons it until she wants to wear it - she says its fresher that way

Back