I really dont know what to do

Hey Hazel,
Hope your ankles have returned to normal this morning. I love crafts! Wish I had more time to do them.
Love buying new clothes, have you seen the dress your buying?
Have a supa day xx

well today I weigh in at 13st and 1/2lb so maybe it is a good sign and maybe something is happening - but I lost mid week last week and then got on the scales on the monday only to be disappointed - so I wont be holding too much store on that but it WILL be a good sign

so yesterday I ended up having cod (oven cooked with a butter bud and hhalf a lime sliced over it and wrapped in foil) it ws ok but I found it hard to eat - not sure I can keep eating fish just because it might be good for me - but I will give it a go - oh and that was with new pots and mixed veg then I had a couple of chocolates and the total for the day was 17
so I have 4 saved points and three activity points this week I havent used

Think if today all goes well I might look up the points in a cheesecake and get it out the freezer and have some :)

right this is the conversation with DH in the kitchen this morning
Dh - they are measly tiny wraps arent they
me - two of them are fine for lunch with salad in
DH - there is NO way you are going to get that much salad in those things
me - fetch herbs and add more leaves to the salad with a grin
DH - no way is that going to roll
Me promptly get a knife to hold all in place and wrap NO problems

I told him if you were hungry enough its surprising how much salad you can get in with lunch :)

so food being taken to work today is the same as yesterday
lets hope I am busy enough to not need to eat out of boredom :)

hope every one has a brilliant day

Hi H

Food for yesterday sounds lovely :) I must try and eat more fish!

Enjoy your lunch and have a fab day!

Twigs
xx

Oohh i love fish, we have it at least once a week, sea bass is my favourite and i love that i can have loads for hardly any points lol :D

If you like Cheesecakes ( i know i do ) the best ones i have found are in Morrisons, they come in party packs of 12 and you can get them out individually and defrost them, they are DELICIOUS and only 1.5 points each. Really satisfy the cheesecke craving ;)

Evening H glad to see you are in a more postive mind today... I love you and DH's conversations... they should make a soap out of you guys ;)

well I have to admit he was right - eating that wrap it broke - think I might have shoved in too much salad

well this week I have saved
monday 2
Tuesday 2
Wednesday 4.5
and 1.5 activity point per day another 4.5
total of 13 points and 1/4 of my cheesecake is 7.5 so that STILL leaves me points in hand

I will soon be sat here with cheesecake and will savour and enjoy every last mouthful :)
and knowing I will still be 100% is so worth it :)

so thanks for all your visits and suggestions - last week I did well and felt happy and healthy for it

this week is going well and I feel happy and healthy and sooner or later my body just HAS to give up the weight (doesnt it ?)

Hey - are you not going to thank me for putting on those 2lbs? I only did it so they wouldn't find their way to you! :D

Oh Twiglet how thoughtful of you
thank you so very very much
would you like a share of my cheesecake it is a chocolate one :)

Well normally I wouldn't say no ... but i'm on a diet don't you know ..... (and Ive just eaten 2 big shortbread cookies lol)

xx

Well just as well as I cut it into 1/4's and popped the 3/4's back in the freezer - so you would have to have it frozen - and your big cookies might be as many points as my cheesecake so you cant have both :)

H-soory to but into your cheesecake conversation, but you mentioned a few days ago-tandoori quorn pieces- have looked everywhere for them -where do you get yours??

Sorry Hun I hate them it was just an option listed on esource

so perhaps you cant get them now or perhaps they are new and only available in some areas will go and check out the quorn site for you

Hey Hazel,
Congrats on putting the restof the cheesecake back in the freezer, I know where I'd have put it!
You deserve a supa dupa loss on Monday.
Hope you have a good evening xx

Jane, they have them in Tesco in Wellington...bit far mind to travel there.

H, sorry I've not been around for the last few days - hope you are feeling brighter. xx

Back