I really dont know what to do

Thanks so much to all my visitors

well today I have got up and got ready for work and am still feeling positive

cheesecake news
although it was lovely - it really wasnt that nice so the other 3/4 will most likely end up at daughters house - that puts temptation right out of reach - or a 30 min walk each way to get it - now there is an idea :)

today I am feeling good
going to be having the same breakfast and lunch as the last too days as it is so easy for work
I have sugar free lollies and a splendips for snacks if I need them - mostly I dont

last night for dinner I had a 4 point veggie burger with 3 points of rustic chips and a huge salad for dinner

tonight I am not sure what to have - will have to raid the freezer or I might have jacket spud with mushrooms and beans with extralight philly mixed with some black pepper and lemon or chilli powder not sure yet

right off to work - I am hoping I can get online at work today and then really catch up - I am so sorry I have not been as supportive as I should be this week

promise to try to do better :):):)

Hey H well at least you can put the cheese cake behind you esp when it wasnt worth it after all that!

Great to hear you are feeling more positive.. thats my girl!! Hope you are having a good day!

Hello hun, sorry I have been so useless.... trying to fit everything in.

Been reading about the cheesecake... I soooooooooooooo want one right now! How u managed to only have a 1/4... and I am assuming you waited for it to thaw? Heheheheheheh

hope your day was a good one H

Morning H.. I had TWO slices of tesco's chocolate marble cheesecake last night... oh it was so yummy but I know its gone staight to my hips!!

Hope you are having a good day today xx

If you cut the cheesecake don't the points simply leak out?

This was a chocolate cheesecake
daughter popped round today so it is now at her house - bet by tomorrow it is all gone
but it is well out of harms way

today I got up early received and sent a few text to a friend who is lovely
then emailed DH to find out what time he was coming home from work
before I walked off down to E's house
us girls were going to have a craft morning
Son one was at preschool son two was in bed asleep - how well planned was that
so today we did wet felting and we also did this from a cleaned fleece
so we have to card it first (new thing for me)
well we produced some lovely thick felt that is on her line drying - we also did some dry needled felting and made some broaches from the felt shapes

E rushed off to get son one and I was left holding the baby - well he was asleep until she had been gone about 2 mins (typical) so he did some felting (with the safety cover on the needles) we did the book first 1000 words - in POLISH - my polish might leave a little to be desired - then he did cooking (taking tins from oven putting some back and pretending to turn the oven on)
then we walked up the road to find Mummy - who not only got son number one but also cheekily went shopping

great morning - then a walk back

must admit to being 100% yet again today - feel like I am becoming boring

and will be spending the evening doing as little as possible

Been absent without leave myself from others diaries this week H so apologies for lack of support but glad you sound back on track. Swollen ankles are the pain of my life - best treatment = tootsies up on stool or similar - works wonders for me and often inspires a loss.

Hope wi goes well and a lovely summer dress is your prize.

Take care

M

Been absent without leave myself from others diaries this week H so apologies for lack of support but glad you sound back on track. Swollen ankles are the pain of my life - best treatment = tootsies up on stool or similar - works wonders for me and often inspires a loss.

Hope wi goes well and a lovely summer dress is your prize.

Take care

M

M thanks for that I will turn around now and sit with my feet up on the sofa - heres to draining fluid :):)

Enjoy your evening! :)

well today has come and nearly gone
DH and I went to supermarket then he went off fishing while I practiced my wet felting made a few dog collars and some felted flower brooches which I am quite pleased with

just found a spinning wheel on ebay (quite near to me and pick up only) so phoned Dh who is by a lake somewhere and he said he would buy it for me if I put a bid on so I have

S is back home
he is a lad - well not so much a lad now as he is over 30
he moved in with us when he was 18 and is now like an adopted son
he moved out twice and is back again - this time for a couple of years
I REALLY want him to leave home - but wont kick him out - I just feel that both my children are gone and I want my home back
might not feel like this next week - I just think every time he moves in he wants to use the opportunity to get out of debt and stand on his own two feet - but his debts are growing and he earns a damn good wage too
but hey my life might be empty without him
will see how I feel about it at the end of the month I think

tomorrow will be bath day for the dogs

that should be fun :)

Hey H wow I hope you get the spinning wheel! Wow you seem to be really handy with crafts.. have you always been into crafts or it something you've recently started?

I feel bad now when you were talking about S, because Im moving back home next week as I lost my job in Oct and I cant afford rent anymore. My parents dont live at the family home but I still feel really bad going back so I can keep a float :(

Hey dont you feel bad
S is NOT my child
he came to me when he was homeless - didnt get on with his parents still not speaking to his dad 12 years on. speaks to his mother and sister JUST.
When he moved in we saw him through a legal problem at the crown court - for which he got max community service as long as he stayed with us

two years on he moved in with girlfriend that lasted about a year and it didnt work out so he came back
then that time was with us another couple of years - moved out with different girlfriend - a bit longer that time - I had windows and doors changed and phoned him up to give him a key ( he has always come round once a week for a meal regardless of who he is with or where)- he knows this is his HOME but just sometimes I would like my own space and not to have to worry if I walk back from the shower in the nude - I think it is just how I am feeling this week

as for the crafts my Nana taught me to knit crochet paint sculpt etc when I was younger gave most things a break as I grew up and now found that arts and crafts are my real passion - really want to learn to spin but its expensive to start but whole fleeces are really cheap compared to bought wool - and I would be able to spin my own yarn for my knitted jumpers - just a dream really :)

its sounds really magical somehow and so unheard of in this day in age.. You could sell your homegoods via WW and we can all put an order in on SMALLER SIZES :D

Hope you have a fab sunday

Hope you got your spinning wheel H.

I really understand where you're coming from re your returning visitor. We don't have any children but always seem to have visitors of some description or another from the family. Sometimes its just great to be alone and do what you want.

Hope you're Ok

M

Back