I really dont know what to do

Great walk H you deserved to have your tea cooked for you and that hot bath.

Also belated congrstulations on the star - well deserved

Have a great weekend

M

9.39 miles absolutely wonderful

Irene xx

Thanks Irene must say my knees know all about it today :) but while doing it I enjoyed it so much

Wow that is some walking H, or should i say mum !!
Am shaking my pompoms as I type, have a fab weekend
thank you hunnie pie - I am glad as your 'mum' I am setting you such a good example

Great walk H you deserved to have your tea cooked for you and that hot bath.

Also belated congrstulations on the star - well deserved

Have a great weekend

M
Thanks on all counts M
my knees know I did that mammoth walk yesterday
got out of bed at 5.30 this morning (thats when DH got up) to go to the loo and he said OMG is that your knees
I can feel my knees this morning as I am walking the joint is stable but very creaky

I am off to the sorting office shortly - for a gentle walk to keep the joints moving today
its only about 15 mins each way BUT today as I dont have a pushchair to push/lean on I will be taking my walking stick as I know I will need it

oh and as you all predicted the scales did their lets show her a loss this morning - so today 2lb down on last monday (that is the gain gone) and 4lb down on yesterday :)
lets hope for a bit more by monday

Morning H, sorry to here your knees are giving you jip this morning but i'm sure the walk was worth it, especially on the scales.
up early this morning myself-what is it with kids , murder to get 'em up in the week but want to be up at the crack of dawn at weekends-even after a late night

Hey Hazel,
Hope your knees ease up for you.
Have a supa dupa weekend 100% and I'm sure your see a loss on Monday.
Thanks for my diary visits xx

Hiya h.
Hope them knees are feeling abit better now and you are ok today.
Well done with the walking and the B-2-B challenge xx

Hi everyone
so many visitors :)
my knees have been tender but fine all day but they really are starting to complain again now -

I went to the freezer to get a loaf of nimble in and I found a chocolate cheesecake = I dont remember buying it - I have now hid it under a chicken and some fish and some mince - not eating meat I wont go looking in that part of the freeze - for goodness sake where did my favourite dessert come from

Hello hun.... sorry I have been so busy lately not had time to pop in. Oh hun, your poor knees. Really must rest them and allow them to heal. Congrats on hiding the cheesecake.... when I find things I want to eat, I give them to oh and insist he gives me a bite...or two! x

Hi H

Sorry to hear the knees are giving you trouble again. Hopefully you had a good sleep and you're feeling better today!

Congrats on the star :)

Twigs
xx

Thanks Twiglet
I notice you have a star too so congrats to you too
my knees are better today - far less creaking going on ut the right one feels a little bruised today - nothing a walk round the supermarket wont sort out :)

Yep the supermarket is the way to healing and while you're there see if they'll take the cheesecake back I'm not sure about hiding it under the meat items - you might just slip and find it and then where will we be? No best get it gone - just not inside you preferably.

Fingers crossed for your wi tomorrow

M

well I went to the supermarket-the cheesecake is still hiding in the freezer - oh I so want it tonight but its frozen - I am not that desperate
how did I manage to only spend 54 quid for the two of us
usually we spend about 100
I actually spent more in pets at home on dog and cat food that came to over 80
I am sure later on in the week humans will be going hungry - the dogs will be fine as will Hollycat

You're a better woman than me to resist the cheesecake!

I'd be justifying it by saying it was medicinal for the poor knees!

Yummy cheesecake my fav! Good luck for WI xx

OK everyone what more can I do
this week I have put on another pound so that is three pounds on in two weeks
I am not happy and at a total loss to know what to do
I ate within my points all week did the 100% week with Fuzzy (thanks Fuzzy) even did the walk to calne

I really cannot say how disappointed I am

Oh H thats disappointing but you haven't been well so that may have something to do with it. Give it one more week then we need the big forum pow-wow on whats up and how you can tackle it.

Sending you loads of positive vibes and support

M

Back