I want a success tattoo!

Yes I imagine a totally untalented artist would make a complete balls up of it but if you have total faith in her use that argument to talk her round lol

she is great and i will talk her round lol i don't just want one i want a bit of a scene with a few and when i showed her my ideas she was coming round but i have my jap sleeve to finish then 2 swallows on my calves THEN a cover on the shark on my back so its a way away yet lol

Pixie's cupcake tat was on LA ink not Miami ink lol! Yes love Kat and Pixie! Pixie is so cool, love all her tats, they are so fun and colourful, really suit her!

Pixie's cupcake tat was on LA ink not Miami ink lol! Yes love Kat and Pixie! Pixie is so cool, love all her tats, they are so fun and colourful, really suit her!

they both have ink in it somewhere lol

Lol! I prefer LA ink, but then I love Kat, although Ami's not bad hehehehe!!! Ha, did you ever see London Ink? Wasn't a patch on the American ones!!! They didn't get a second series not surprisingly!

i wouldn't kick Ami out of bed or Chris Nunez i have gone off Kat a little bit.
London ink was ok but as you say not a patch on the usa ones

Ami, ami, ami, drool, drool, drool! :drool:

i have changed my pic just for you lol

Hehehe, he's so gorgoeus!! I'd have him tattoo me any day!

i would do something else first then let him tatto me lol

The one and only Ami James from Miami Ink :drool::crazy:

Had my halfway there tattoo done today!! Was very excited and it's turned out really well, my tattooists apprentice did it and I think she's done an awesome job! :D

ballet assembly tattoo 034.jpg

ballet assembly tattoo 037.jpg

oo i loves it.

does it hurt much getting it done on your foot and what happens if you're extremely ticklish like me :p

oo i loves it.

does it hurt much getting it done on your foot and what happens if you're extremely ticklish like me :p

Thanks! I thought it would be quite painful, was expecting the worst lol. But it wasn't that bad at all, no worse than any of my others, but then I think I've got a high pain threshold lol! Just made my nerves a bit twitchy in places lol. I haven't got ticklish feet at all, so don't know how you'd get on :eek:

thats so pretty i love it x

When I got divorced I got a lotus flower on my lower back to symbolise strength during adversity. Then when I was a stone from my goal I got a butterfly. I am at my goal now and I want another one to symbolise peace, but I can't decide if it will be a picture one like a dove or a script or Kanji of some kind. I love my tattoos but they do require a lot of thought and a good tattoist.

x

I am off for the next part of my tattoo sleeve an hours worth of pain will post pics later x

ok i got my days mixed up its tomorrow doh!!!

Last edited:
i have bingo wings and feel so much better about them now they are covered in ink lol

Back