I'll prove I can do it!!

Very wise words - I'm going to take the kids over the Chase today and let them run wild, then planning an evening of sorting my son's uniform out before school on Tueaday. I've had 500ml of water so far and my porridge. Will have some soup for lunch.

25lbs to go and I'll be slimmest I've been in 8 years - I'm so going a crack it :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very wise words - I'm going to take the kids over the Chase today and let them run wild, then planning an evening of sorting my son's uniform out before school on Tueaday. I've had 500ml of water so far and my porridge. Will have some soup for lunch.

25lbs to go and I'll be slimmest I've been in 8 years - I'm so going a crack it :) xxxxx

Go Christy lol! Bet you feel great, well done Hun x

Can I ask you, when you had your night out for your sisters birthday, did you prep yourself for it by taking yourself out of ketosis? My birthday in oct and having a night away, so planned night off but not sure how to go about it. Xxx

Dont worry hun, I just gave in to a curry last night, bought more than we should but barely ate much because i think my stomach has shrunk :) not going to beat myself up about it because i just seen it as a fri night treat, back on plan today. So a few toms and a bit of cheese really wont hurt xxx

Omg omg omg omg!!!! Yeeeesssssss!! I just thought I'd try the 2 dresses I wore to my best mate, matt's, wedding 3 years ago and see how they fit. I was just below 17 stone when he got married. Guess what.....they fit......they actually fit!!!! I am so happy - now I know I won't look hideous at his sister's wedding in 2 weeks. I am so bloody happy I dont know where to start :D xxxx

It is fantastic to be able to fit into slimmer clothes again!

You are doing great! Well done:happy096:

ChristyT said:
Ahhhhh thank you both :) I've just stepped on my scales and I'm 17st10 this morning!!! To be honest I'm more inclined to go off my morning weight as I'm 2lbs heavier later on in the day. Really hoping I'm at least 17st12 at my next official WI as that will be 4lbs off officially xx

Whoohooooo see no damage at all :) we are always right lol xxx

ChristyT said:
Omg omg omg omg!!!! Yeeeesssssss!! I just thought I'd try the 2 dresses I wore to my best mate, matt's, wedding 3 years ago and see how they fit. I was just below 17 stone when he got married. Guess what.....they fit......they actually fit!!!! I am so happy - now I know I won't look hideous at his sister's wedding in 2 weeks. I am so bloody happy I dont know where to start :D xxxx

Whoohoooooooo that is great news so happy for you :D. Xxxxx

Very very happy - took more measurements today and I've lost another 6" all over...for once my chest has not deflated further. Lost 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my thigh so well pleased the problem areas are going down :) xx

ChristyT said:
Very very happy - took more measurements today and I've lost another 6" all over...for once my chest has not deflated further. Lost 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my thigh so well pleased the problem areas are going down :) xx

Bloody hell this plan soooooooo loves you and your body loves it tooooooo :) well done xxxxxxx

Yeah I'm really pleased!!! Getting good results at the min, actually looking forward to WI on Tuesday evening :) I was 17st9 this morning so really hoping the scales are similar and I'll be really careful not to drink too much before I see her. It's such a pain not having my official WI in the morning. How's u'r day been? xxx

Christy - congratulations - I think it's more of a pleassure getting back in to old clothes than it is buying new ones. Your inch loss is pretty impressive this week. My problem area is my tummy and I have a stubborn spare tyre which is just not shifting - I guess I was never destined to have a bikini body!

Thank you Daisy!!! I'm really pleased with the results so far. Just keeping totally focused on my mini goal and looking forward to getting too slim for my old slim clothes (size 16), it will be very emotional when they get loose :)

You never know, you may lose that extra weight during u'r last few pounds, you've done amazingly well so never say never lady!!!

Really focussing on getting through the 17s as quickly as possible and getting into the 16s, getting into the 15s will mean so much - will be the slimmest I've been in almost a decade xxxx

Hi all
Am loving reading your posts. Soo inspirational. have been on cwp for 3 weeks now and already slipped out. Was away for a week on holiday and I knew it would just be way too much to even try and keep to the plan at this early stage. Did lighter life last year and had an amazing weight loss really quickly. Cr**p happened at most of the 5 stones I lost crept back on. Soooo here I am on cwp, loving the shakes and cheaper than lighter life!
Well done to all on your losses so far. I'd love to accompany you all on this weight loss journey.

StarrLady said:
Go Christy lol! Bet you feel great, well done Hun x

Can I ask you, when you had your night out for your sisters birthday, did you prep yourself for it by taking yourself out of ketosis? My birthday in oct and having a night away, so planned night off but not sure how to go about it. Xxx

So sorry Starr been a dizzy bint and remembered I haven't replied!!! I'm soooo sorry!!!

I was a bit stupid and didn't take myself out of ketosis, I went out with good intentions but I was weak. I fell out of ketosis by eating chips on way home - I know it's dangerous and I really shouldn't have.

If I were u I would eat something fairly light like a sandwich, run a test a few hours later and check u'r not pink then go and bloody enjoy yourself :) xx

Wannabe lollipop said:
Hi all
Am loving reading your posts. Soo inspirational. have been on cwp for 3 weeks now and already slipped out. Was away for a week on holiday and I knew it would just be way too much to even try and keep to the plan at this early stage. Did lighter life last year and had an amazing weight loss really quickly. Cr**p happened at most of the 5 stones I lost crept back on. Soooo here I am on cwp, loving the shakes and cheaper than lighter life!
Well done to all on your losses so far. I'd love to accompany you all on this weight loss journey.

Ahhh bless you! Of course you're welcome - the more the merrier :)

Don't worry about slipping up, we all do it, it's getting back to plan that makes all the difference - as you did so well on lighter life i'm sure u will on CD!!

I'm a terrible yo yo dieter and I've lost and put on huge amounts of weight far too many times - I want to break the cycle this time once and for all.

How are you doing at the moment?? xx

Thanks ChristyT
Today was a good day. Really pleased as I did struggle a bit whilst dishing out the kids dinners. Am so determined to stick with it and keep the weight off this time. I hate he fact that lots of people (work, friends) are probably saying to themselves 'oh I knew she wouldn't keep it off' and I know some are probably rubbing their hands with glee. I've also got some really glam friends and the last time I saw them about a year ago I was a size 10. I just can't bear to see them before getting back to the way I was before. I'm going to put them off until I reach my goal. I don't want to be the biggest one in my group of friends anymore.

Anyway, onwards and upwards as they say. I'm going to take each day as it comes and focus on the day in hand. Xxx

That's the spirit :) one day at a time and focus on WI day, that's how I manage.

A wonderful person on here recommended I keep a chart and knock off the pounds as the weight drops off....it really works and I keep mine on the fridge.

I know what you mean about peer pressure - I have a big group of gay friends who are wonderfully supportive, but they all work in fashion and PR and have girls hanging about them who are in their 20s and soooo skinny. I feel like their frumpy mother. I love fashion and makeup - I can't wait to get a figure I'm proud of so I can stop their sniggers.

Oh and anybody who takes delight in u'r weight gain is NOT a true friend - u deserve better xxxx

Omg. At last. Someone who completely understands!! I work in PR . . . . and so do all my friends. Lol. My best friend is also gay and he lost tons of weight with a vlcd a few years ago and has kept it off. He's the ultimate skinny minnie. Ooooooh the pressure!

Thanks for your support x

ChristyT said:
Yeah I'm really pleased!!! Getting good results at the min, actually looking forward to WI on Tuesday evening :) I was 17st9 this morning so really hoping the scales are similar and I'll be really careful not to drink too much before I see her. It's such a pain not having my official WI in the morning. How's u'r day been? xxx

My day was a nightmare chick my daughter was poorly. All ok at the moment. Anyway how about you and your unofficial weigh in what will that make you have lose again lol xxxxx

Wannabe lollipop said:
Omg. At last. Someone who completely understands!! I work in PR . . . . and so do all my friends. Lol. My best friend is also gay and he lost tons of weight with a vlcd a few years ago and has kept it off. He's the ultimate skinny minnie. Ooooooh the pressure!

Thanks for your support x

Totally get the pressure missy. My best friend is gay too and he and his partner have both lost a lot of weight and kept it off - they look fab! They are incredibly supportive and I figure if they can do it, so can I.

We'll get there xxxxx

Back