im bk lol again

Sheep

on the up lol
Heya well im bk again lol
i started today.... yes my third try ( gotta do it this time :rolleyes: )
only lasted 3 days on second try fingers crossed i will finish it :p

so wi today i was 12,8 :eek: lol
mind u i did stuff my face silly :(
clothes getting a lil tight now :D:D:D

so hi to all who remeber me and heya to all newbies :)

roll on the headaches n furry toung and ohhh the cold lol

Welcome back!!!! :D

Well come back :D

I remember you :) Third time lucky, I am sure you can do this :D`

Ello huni welcome back, you have done fantastically so far! well done u!!

wont take u long to get to your goals, your so close!!! xx

Good luck on your new start....looks like you've already done fantastically well previously, so try and use that as motivation for moving forward. ;)

Thanks peeps
is realy hard second/third time round lol
im aiming for 10 and a half this time, first chemist wouldnt let me past 11 ggrrrr :p
then xmas came and i ate n ate lol ( as well as a few other probs )

so i might need a good kick up the bk side from all :rolleyes:

:happy036: lols :p

Hi Sheep!! Nice to see you again :D

I restarted on Tuesday to lose the last stone and a bit and so far I'm not doing too badly at all, (I have to say I thought it would be really hard to cope, but I seem to have got into the swing of things!). I hope you find it easier this time
around xxx Good luck!

good luck, i am almost back on and know how u feel, its so tough! whats ur ideal weight? my chemist goes by my ideal weight on my print out ticket from their scales

HURRY and get in ketosis before my little monster arrives to you monday morning, she will keep you busy all day, and she will have half hour cat naps so you cant do anything you need to lmao :D:D:D:D:D

good luck, i am almost back on and know how u feel, its so tough! whats ur ideal weight? my chemist goes by my ideal weight on my print out ticket from their scales

when i did it before chemist would only let me to 11 :sigh: ...... so having the break over xmas n getting fatter LOL , i found another , female 1 this time she is going to let me get to 10 and a half as im only 5 foot 6 , so i have a bit off lee way to go between :D

HURRY and get in ketosis before my little monster arrives to you monday morning, she will keep you busy all day, and she will have half hour cat naps so you cant do anything you need to lmao :D:D:D:D:D

lols im trying and STARVING :p
think i might need a comode lol i forgot how many times ya need to pee :D:D:D

Hey

Good luck with your restart, im sure youll be sucessful :)

Back