In it to Slim it....Atkins Plan

Thanks!!!
Bit tired tonight, had a busy day. My Fitbit broke :( but I rang them half an hour ago and even thought is 18montja old, they are sending me a replacement in a new colour as they didn't have the colour I have now. Yay.

And Tesco shop arrives tomorrow. I'm so happy as today I have broccoli with both meals because we had no salad or veg I could have oops lol

Today
24g
1460 calories

I hate the day before shopping day. We only seem to have frozen veg by then

Day 17
Hmm so I'm still waiting for the shopping, will be here in half an hour. So I've been managing quite well today on limited supplies apart from......I caved. I had a protein bar from my husbands sports energy box. It's only 2.2g carbs per bar and tastes delicious lol but it's my first proper cheat. It's down to bad planning more than anything, as I don't have much food in.

I also made flax bread. I made enough for 2 portions. It tastes okay, but taste like the smell of flaxseed. I don't think it would slice thin enough for a yummy cheese toasty.

I'm planning a yummy salad tonight with Brie, Mayo, salad, cucumber, avocado and some sort of meat. Meat is always last on my mind when planning a meal, I've been eating way more since doing Atkins though.

And finally.....my sister works at Holland and Barrat and she got some 'Bootea' that was damaged packaging for £6 instead of £25. Some for me some too. Anyone heard of it? Seems like a fad. Not sure whether too give it a miss.

The teas are good but not good enough for the price tag. If you do your bread on a plate instead of a cup it will turn out thin. I used to use them for bacon sarnies very filling.

I do a chocolate one too and cover it in sweetened cream cheese with vanilla or lemon essence. It's great as a sweet treat

I can't have chocolate yet. So I have that to look forward to. I bought some raw cacao the other day because my sister told me it was a superfood and that I need it, better than cocoa. She's a health nut and works in a health shop. The only reason I bought this one is because its a ingredient in chocolate.

I've had high calories today compared to normal but I did a crazy workout. It was plyometrics in the villiage hall. I thought it would be the usual people but there was loads of muscly men and ripped women. 3 or 4 of us podgy sort. I kept up but was starving after. Prior to this, I walked to playgroup and back, the park and back and did a relaxation yoga session.

Calories - 1920 (500 more than usual eek)
Carbs 24g

Oh and as I'm on the computer doing some work and now on here. My husband has been watching the football.
He's had .....2 smartie cookies, a crunchie, banana and tango. As well as the tuna pasta bake he had 2 hours ago.
He has NO FAT. He does exercise, and does super long bike rides, so I can't be too annoyed but......its not fair!!!

Lol -agree not fair! I found a flax bread recipe that used yeast instead of baking powder & bake in oven vs microwave. Tastes far more like bread. See recipe threads or my recipe website in signature

Don't think about the bar so much as a cheat - more a useful backup in those moments you need them:)

Thanks. Will check your website.

Am I crazy
Today I start the workout DVD my brother has leant me.....it's called insanity and it's really hardcore stuff. I'm scared. But rather than just doing a workout when I can be bothered, I will follow the set schedule and hopefully lose inches and gain muscle. Not too bothered if it slow down weight loss, exercise is important.

My husband is the exact same. Not a bit of day anyway and ways breakfast rolls every day, drinks beer and has takeaways with no I'll effects Well done on keeping up with the other folks in your class yesterday.Insanity is supposed to be brilliant and the results amazing.

That's my lunch. Spinach, avocado, tuna (I had the whole tin as the workout was exhausting) censor dressing, tiny bit Mayo, olives, then a threw a chopped up boiled egg on top. Yikes. Oh and Brie. Seems quite calorific. Maybe I should workout after I eat haha!!

And chicken in the slow cooker for tea.

Insanity was insane. I did the whole 1st workout and had a right sweat on. I would say I put about 70% effort in. A lot of it was hard, so I was having longer rests. Gonna do more stretching tonight. I've done my measurements and a before flabby shot.....which no one is seeing lol

Can I ask......do any of you track carb/protein/fat macros? And what do you aim for?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Your food looks yummy You'll get there with the insanity. This time next month you'll be flying it.
Yeah I do 5/30/65 (c/p/f) haven't been good at tracking lately. Most days I find it hard to get the fat on target.

It took me till the third time to get it right, but by golly it was good It can be sweet or savoury. I did some larger ones as a pizza base. Worked a treat :)

Day 19
Started the day with 2 x egg, salmon, avocado, rocket, siracha, bootea and a few slices of pepperoni.

Insanity
I gave my daughter the iPad to play with so i could get a workout in while I was relatively full. I did Day 1 yesterday as I was shocked at how out of shape I was yesterday. It only gets harder. So I like starting things on Mondays. I did workout 1 today. I'm going to do workout 1 again tomorrow. Rest day Sunday. Then start insanity from Day 1 on Monday. Then the chart will be easier to follow as it has workouts per day. It's in my fridge. Going to tick them off.

I'm still sweaty. 10 I clock can't come quicker. Get my daughter in bed for a nap, have a shower, hopefully get an hour of work done. Then it will be lunch time.

Cloud bread
I made 5 small circles and one big circle. They were quite crumbly. Not sure if that's how they are supposed to be or if I cooked them too long. They hold their shape though.

I used the big one as a pizza base for lunch, which salad.

Kept the smaller ones for another time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 9
That's exactly how they should look. Omg I need that pizza lol. It looks fabulous.

Back