Chest 41 inch

Now my stats are -

Arms 13inch (1 inch loss!)
Waist 39inch (1inch loss!)
Hips 44inch (2inch loss!!!)
Thigh 24inch (1inch loss!)
Chest 40inch (1 inch loss)

So just by losing 13lb i have lost 6 inches! :eek::eek:

I cannot believe my hips to be honest. A complete dress size moved down. Unfortunately my stomach doesn't shrink as fast so my 18's are still the clothes of choice but wow i am so impressed!

Princess_Ames said:
So my starting stats were -

Arms 14inch
Waist 40inch
Hips 46 inch
Thigh 25inch
Chest 41 inch

Now my stats are -

Arms 13inch (1 inch loss!)
Waist 39inch (1inch loss!)
Hips 44inch (2inch loss!!!)
Thigh 24inch (1inch loss!)
Chest 40inch (1 inch loss)

So just by losing 13lb i have lost 6 inches! :eek::eek:

I cannot believe my hips to be honest. A complete dress size moved down. Unfortunately my stomach doesn't shrink as fast so my 18's are still the clothes of choice but wow i am so impressed!

Whooohooo! Go you! Amazing the difference it makes! Yep even when I get to lose as much as you I will still be in an 18 I reckon, all thanks to the mummy tummy lol x

WELL DONE!!!!!! :D How do you measure inches??? I keep trying but always end up with the tape measure in a different place or I can't remember where I measured so the next week the results are totally different!?!? I'd LOVE to meausre inches too but alas....my measuring skills are poor :( lol

BouncyBride said:
WELL DONE!!!!!! :D How do you measure inches??? I keep trying but always end up with the tape measure in a different place or I can't remember where I measured so the next week the results are totally different!?!? I'd LOVE to meausre inches too but alas....my measuring skills are poor :( lol

Haha so are mine! I do they same measure and then the next time I do it I can't remember where I measured last time! Lol x

LOL! Love it! So glad it's not just me on that one! lol I might marker-pen myself lol or get a tattoo with of a line so I know where to put the measure!! :D x

BouncyBride said:
LOL! Love it! So glad it's not just me on that one! lol I might marker-pen myself lol or get a tattoo with of a line so I know where to put the measure!! :D x

Haha yeh I might get a tattoo on several body areas that say 'please measure here'! Hmmm maybe record yourself measuring or take a pic of each area? x

LOL! And how much effort will THAT take! lol :D
Actually, I have a mole on my side on my tummy, I could use that as a marker!!

BouncyBride said:
LOL! And how much effort will THAT take! lol :D
Actually, I have a mole on my side on my tummy, I could use that as a marker!!

Go for it! If only you had measured to begin with and then you would have measured the difference! X

I always measure the fattest bit on my arms and thighs. Straight over my nipples for my chest. Just above my belly button for my waist and middle of my ass for my hips :giggle:

Great inch loss ... I measured myself at the beginning of week 3 (bit late I know) but at least if the lbs do start to slow down at any point I can at least measure myself and hopefully see a difference from the first measurement xx

Arms 13inch (1 inch loss!) Now - 12inch
Waist 39inch (1inch loss!) Now - 37inch
Hips 44inch (2inch loss!!!) Now - 43inch
Thigh 24inch (1inch loss!) Now - 23inch
Chest 40inch (1 inch loss) Still the same

Even more inch loss! Explains the lack of weigh loss though!

Arms 13inch (1 inch loss!) Now - 12inch
Waist 39inch (1inch loss!) Now - 37inch
Hips 44inch (2inch loss!!!) Now - 43inch
Thigh 24inch (1inch loss!) Now - 23inch
Chest 40inch (1 inch loss) Still the same

Even more inch loss! Explains the lack of weigh loss though!

Woo tiny bit more inch loss going on!!!

I've lost another inch off my hips and another inch off each thigh!

PLUS another inch off my chest! YAY!

I'm gonna retake mine again tomorrow Ames...i posted my old inch measurements in my dairy when i updated them a few weeks back. Glad i did as i have lost the bit of paper i wrote them on lol..at least i have the record on here in my diary as i have the memory of a goldfish lol xxx

Back