Interesting email from Exante - an update

Im fast running out of shakes but Im loathed to buy another months supply til I see what their offers are. I guess Ill need to start using some of the soups and bars I have left to make it last :mad:

and the reply i got was this!!!!

I hope you are enjoying the program and have seen some success so far. We are
looking to update the shop with our Christmas offers over the next couple of
weeks, so make sure you check back then.

looks like we just have to sit and wait! :(

I've not tried any soups because of the comments on here but i like all the shakes apart from Strawberry which is drinkable being able to choose what you want would be great, fingers crossed it's offers we like :D

I love the soups, it's the shakes I can't stomach!

I'm hoping it's going to be more soup flavours, but that's just me being selfish!

I've not tried any soups because of the comments on here but i like all the shakes apart from Strawberry which is drinkable being able to choose what you want would be great, fingers crossed it's offers we like :D

Dont let anyone here put you off trying things, were all SO different on here when it comes to taste.

I got this message when enquiring about the possibilties of amending bumper packs and asking when the bumper packs were 1/2 price until.

Unfortunately we are not able to swap or exchange any of the items in the discounted Bumper Packs but will have discounted products for the foreseeable future.

Kas give the soups a try, they're lovely - I'd much rather have them than the shakes ..... well except the chocolate one.

I prefer the shakes but loathe the chocolate one!! I like to have a few soups just in case I don't fancy a shake....so we see we are all different!

i'm with you starlight, LOVE choccie ones, vanilla i can manage - anything else is a nooo gooo.

... apart from the nut bar.. im beginning to like it

Back