Interesting email from Exante - an update

Hi all,
great debate on whats best-shakes, bars or soups.
I hope they're all ok as I just bought a bumper pack! Just changed over from 3 weeks on Lipotrim as the threads on here suggested the flavours are better, its nice to have more of a choice. I had last LT for lunch & will start exante tomorrow. Heres hoping : )

They have, they're online now!!!

i can't see them :(

Sorry hun, that offer has been going on for about a year, thats not the offer everone is waiting for:D

Oh, I was getting excited then. Hope they have an offer on bars, I've run out and am itching to order more.

Starlight,

I emailed them just after you started this thread. Still haven't heard anything, but thought someone else saying the same thing might sharpen their pencil a bit - obviously it's not worked!

I wonder whether they lose a bit of business around Christmas, what with people taking time off for Christmas meals and parties. I would have thought it was in Exante's interests to announce some sort of deal to keep their orders flowing. But what do I know .........?

i did send them ANOTHER email but they have chosen to NOT respond!!! not very good with customer relations!! getting fed up with waiting now. :(

They have never replied to any questions Ive asked... lol maybe Im asking too difficult questions?...

I sent them an email about how heavy a work out would be healthy to do and didnt get a response, personally I think that type of question is really important as you could do seriously harm to yourself if it isnt ok to do!

How about a trade thread? People could list what they have and do not want or like and what they would like in exchange? Is that do able??

theyve done it theyre giving us 35% discount on all full priced items. so it works out for the box of 50 one flavour shakes that was £119.00 is now £77.35.

Last edited:
Back