Interesting email from Exante - an update

Re: Interesting email from Exante

I think this proves what a trick Exante are missing not doing more 'personalised' bumper packs.

Of all of us on Minis I don't think any 2 of us share the same tastes when it comes to Exante packs

I hate tomato grrr... have l said it already?

I absolutely LOVE the choc ones, those and the vanilla - Id happily have them and nothing else

I'm with you vanilla fav, then choc and banana ok i tend to make the strawberry into custard not keen as a shake

I would have a combinations of the soups and bars if I could. I found the shakes very wishy-washy. That said, a couple of sweetners and a spoon of coffee remedies that ;)

xx

soups and bars the way to go:D

Hubby been made to 'try' the shakes as he joined me today on TS:) he liked the vanilla and banana:jelous:

I used to be a soup person, but since I have the shakes hot, all I want is shakes!
I'd love a bar/shakes bumper pack. Though I still have loads of bars left

Update from Exante

We are hoping to get our Christmas offer launched before Friday, but it requires technical implementation on the website. If it is not up by Friday it should be appearing early next week. But don’t worry we will email all our customers to let them know as soon as it goes live. Our Christmas/New Year offer will not apply to the Bumper Pack as it already is reduced by 50%, but it will make it more affordable for customers who want to choose specific items at a discounted rate. The Bumper Pack will still be the cheapest way to buy a month’s supply of products.

It does sound like it will be a proce cut rather than a new bumper pack product, I just wish they would cut the price of the bars or make a shake/bar and soup/bar bumper pack

so theyre still not going to let you choose your flavours in the bumper pack theyre prob just gonna lower the price to buy them seperately as it says the bumper pack will still be the cheapest. i dont see why they just dont let us choose as everyone has different tastes anyway and that means your still gonna have to pay more just to get the flavours you want which is stupid they all cost the same to make.

I hope it will only be a tenna i wont mind that fingers crossed and we will have to keep checking the website i am dreaming of a months supply of chocolate yum

Back