Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

*bangs head against the wall* argh! I can't stop eating!!! Seriously have to get back on plan ASAP! Damn you Cadbury whole nut (again!)

Liking the scales, even though ive gone way over my syns this week and had a night out last night theyre showing me as about 2.5lbs down from official weigh in last monday. Have been to a boot camp and had a personal trainer session this week so im hoping that's blasted the extra calories, but only time will tell when official weigh in comes on Monday tea time! Xx

Been a bit obsessed myself this week as I am hovering a smidge above 14st and I so want to be 13 something..anything!..for the first time in years...!!! :p

9st 4.6lb this morning...

I didn't dare weigh this morning, I have a feeling I'm going to fall out of target range, so from tomorrow I'm back on plan 100% and no excuses!
I have nothing to get in the way for quite a few weeks now.
Today I'm off plan as we are out with our friends and dogs having a bonfire and a pub meal, so I daren't weigh tomorrow morning either x

I didn't dare weigh this morning, I have a feeling I'm going to fall out of target range, so from tomorrow I'm back on plan 100% and no excuses!
I have nothing to get in the way for quite a few weeks now.
Today I'm off plan as we are out with our friends and dogs having a bonfire and a pub meal, so I daren't weigh tomorrow morning either x

I feel your pain, my '24 hours off plan' hasn't ended yet!

It's crazy- I currently have one hand in a bag of Twirl bites (which is almost empty) and we've just polished off a bag of Doritos tangy cheese (the biggest bag) and I'm drinking cider too *hangs head in shame*

I'm half tempted not to WI on Wednesday but I think I need to, to shock me into being good!!

I'm guessing I'm at least 1lb above my range and I continue to be 'off plan' it'll be even more by Wednesday :(

I'm going to weigh in the morning to see the damage and then I'm going to try to be 100% tomorrow and Tuesday see if I can pull something back

Thanks Emma!!

Well the scales are saying 11st 7.2lbs this morning so, as I thought, 1lb above target range.

I'm putting the last bar of whole nut under lock and key and then going to forget about it lol. Out of sight, out of mind and all that lol.

Oooh scales are showing me at 11st 6lbs, fingers crossed it stays that way til Thursday, good luck everyone this week

After 3 days of eating what I want, drinking what I want I have gained 5lbs!!!

Oh no! Good shock tactic though?

--

I've stayed the same still 9st 4.6lb despite going over syns everyday....

I told myself I wasn't going to be a serial weigher this week but I've still weighed myself every day, doh :rolleyes:

Scales have been stuck at 11st 8.25 since Friday (1lb heavier than I was on Thursday morning but approx the same as I was at official weigh-in on Wednesday morning)... hope they get a shift on soon, I've been so good this week, especially since it's been bank holiday!!

Only just restarted SW again last week and I am (and more than likely always will be) a serial offender when it comes to sneakily hopping on the scales at home. My excuse is I don't care about the actual reading, I just want to see the trend :innocent0002: (hahaha)
My best friend comes over from the Continent to celebrate her 40th b-day here in June and I will have days of not being on plan (SCARED!). Never mind it has to be done. I might get her to take my scales with her to Bavaria when she leaves :D

Last edited:
I always serial weigh... Even though I really need to stop and just go by group scales...glad I'm not the only one! :)

Hi all, I am 5 weeks free and clean of using the boots scales..... I couldn't help myself. its taken a lot more will power than
quitting smoking, I am in the process of trying to steal my mums scales so she can stop what you do as I now see how soul destroying it is ad was for my husband.... burn them.... do not even give to a charity shop...

just so you know it got so bad for me that I was weighing my clothes weekly..... now I am free and easy and stick to the same outfit... good luck xx

Back