Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

Isis I love the chocolate orange bar too. But my absolute favourite is the toffee nut and raisin on yummmmmmm. I'd that for brekkie today. Savouring every mouthful.

I didn't get any of them. Forgot if I liked them from last time. Gonna order some when I get more lol

Heya Isis! I lost another 2lb. Might have been STS at this stage so I'm pleased. Oh, the orange bars are bliss - so are the toffee and raisin ones. I like the lemon bars, too. As you get used to the unusual salty/sweet taste they become more-ish X

Heya Isis! I lost another 2lb. Might have been STS at this stage so I'm pleased. Oh, the orange bars are bliss - so are the toffee and raisin ones. I like the lemon bars, too. As you get used to the unusual salty/sweet taste they become more-ish X

I tried the lemon one the other day. It defo grew on me with each bit lol

Well done on your loss!!! Doing fab!!!

I love the toffee nut one. And the choc Orange. But the rasp bar was bleurrgghh (for me anyway)!

Not tried the lemon one but have one peanut one to try. Worth heating? Apparently the double choc one when heated tastes like cake (was that you who told me that Isis? Can't remember)

You're doing so well Isis :) :) :)

I love the toffee nut one. And the choc Orange. But the rasp bar was bleurrgghh (for me anyway)! Not tried the lemon one but have one peanut one to try. Worth heating? Apparently the double choc one when heated tastes like cake (was that you who told me that Isis? Can't remember) You're doing so well Isis :) :) :)

Thank you Darcy and Dietninja!!

Yes. The double choc is very cakey heated. I want to buy some peanut ones. I love peanut taste lol

Been having head cravings today. My body isn't as bad as my head feels lol

Cravings are an integral part of any VLCD or indeed any diet. At times you feel like climbing the walls! x

Isis the lemon one is very very lemony. Lemon curd type of lemony. I love lemony stuff but if your not a big fan don't bother with that one.

Oh and the peanut butter one for me was a huge disappointment. I can probably attribute 3 or 4 stone of my weight to peanut butter sandwich addiction and I was devastated by the pb bar :-(

But they're just my opinions..

I like the lemon. May only buy a couple of peanut butter. As I love real peanut butter. And may be disappointed to.

My weight has stayed at 2lbs loss since monday. Weigh day tomorrow. Week two looks like its gonna be a very small loss. But 2lbs is still progress!

I only lost a few lbs my second week - but week 3 was much better :) Stick with it Isis and we'll get there :D

Thank you darling :D

Tried two small scoops of slim rice with my curry today. Filled me up! Kept seeing people saying they have slim pasta. It was nice mixed in the curry. But a strange flavour and texture on it's own. It satisfied my rice craving though!

Slim rice and slim noodles are very odd-tasting, I agree. Someone once told me that, when you are dangerously hungry and have no packs or calories left that day, you can heat a pack of noodles, add a bit of butter, and tuck-in. All I can say, based on personal experience, is don't go there! LOL x

Slim rice and slim noodles are very odd-tasting, I agree. Someone once told me that, when you are dangerously hungry and have no packs or calories left that day, you can heat a pack of noodles, add a bit of butter, and tuck-in. All I can say, based on personal experience, is don't go there! LOL x

No....I couldn't eat it without it being mixed in the curry! I can't imagine having to taste it lol

Isis the initial huge loss is great and does wonders for our mood and diet confidence but we know it won't last. 2-4lb seems very small after the early whoosh but a couple of pounds is a good chunk of weight. You're doing fantastically well and not (yet!) suffering unduly so it's all good. That's how I feel. Mere months ago I feared I might never lose the regain. Now I'm 17lb down and still on plan. We're very lucky that exante suits us, and that, this time around, we're finally on our way. You're going like a steam train and every pound lost is a triumph! x

You never know Isis, a lot can change on those scales overnight! If it is 2lb though, then in week 2 it's great, and it's 2lb of pure fat, gone forever :D Good luck for the morning.

Thank you serialslimmer and Jayne!!! You both are so right! I have to see the positives of it! You guys are great!

And I can imagine serialslimmer!!!! I gagged thinking of it! Lol

And after a 2-3lb loss the next WI often shows a 4-5lb result! x
Thank you lovely xxx My scales wavered between a 2 and 3lb loss this morning. I gave away my scales that do half pounds lol. So I will say 2lbs for week two. I am happy to have lost and look forward to week three.

Back