It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
morning folks......I am soooo light headed today, everything is whirling around, got it in the early hours when I woke up for a wee, woah, it's horrible, just as well I can touch type as when I look at the keyboard I feel worse. Does anyone else get this??

hope you all ok xxx

hi sophia i was like this a couple of days ago think it my be adrop in blood sugar, or low blood pressure,hope you feel better soon hun

Oh Hun, Hope you feel better soon. I'm at work bright and early - just having a banana shake - I have my first LL Pop-In tonight - jumped on the scales this morning and I *think* I've lost something but there's a big discrepancy between my scales and my LLC's - so really won't know until tonight - Have a great day Peeps

Thats something to keep an eye on S-J, but I've no ideas about what is is sorry!

I had a bad bad day yesterday. I only had 2 & a mouthful packs (of 4), didn't drink enough water, yet had 2 cans of coke zero. Basically poor. So today I'm on a water mission & will generally be a little more aware of what I'm doing. Yesterday was the first time when I've really not thought at all about this diet. Not thought about packs or the 'I must drink water!' thing, so now I have to keep aware whilst not becoming obsessed! Sorry for rambling, I'm telling myself as much as anyone else!

Good luck all, lets make it a good one!

Morning, I'm starting today. Been up for 2 hours and so far have had a pint of water and a black tea. I'm going to have a cappachino shake in a minute as I'm starting to feel a bit sick from hunger, not a good start is it?

Am I best to have a whole pack now or half it and make up the other half a bit later?

Thanks

T
x

Morning all!!!!
Sophie hun hope you feel better soon and i agree it sounds like a drop in blood sugar.
LOLLYPOP good luck at WI

I had a bad night and ended up having( 3 savoury pancakes but only ate 1 i was full, with cheese and chicken, crisps. while i was munching that i was having 97% fat free popcorn and 10 sweets and a cappocino) and this morning i'm still in ketosis so i'm wondering how long it takes to come out of ketosis and am i carb sensitive or not?

hope everyone enjoys there day.

Morning peeps xxxxx

Well after having such a low start to the day yesterday I had my first official weigh in with my CDC last night and in 12 days I have lost 12lbs!!!! I am over the moon because my scales seem to be stuck at the 7lbs mark! Just started my first bottle of water of the day - aiming for 4-5 litres so we'll see how that goes.

S-J sorry you're feeling a bit icky this morning - hope it clears soon... just keep thinking results, results, results and glug that water xxx

Have a great day all!

Trudz xx

Morning peeps xxxxx

Well after having such a low start to the day yesterday I had my first official weigh in with my CDC last night and in 12 days I have lost 12lbs!!!! I am over the moon because my scales seem to be stuck at the 7lbs mark! Just started my first bottle of water of the day - aiming for 4-5 litres so we'll see how that goes.

S-J sorry you're feeling a bit icky this morning - hope it clears soon... just keep thinking results, results, results and glug that water xxx

Have a great day all!

Trudz xx

Fantastic result!!! Congratulations!

Morning Guys,

WOW what a week. It's my weigh-in day today. According to my scales i've done very well :D but moment of truth will be here in 1 hours time. ;)

Am I best to have a whole pack now or half it and make up the other half a bit later?

Some people find it easier to get into if they split the shakes. Its trial & error really finding what works best for you. I only really split the tetras to drink hot but some people split them all. Have just read on here that someone eats the powder by itself!

Good luck!

Well done myrtlemoo and good luck WantBThin! I've had half the pack and it was ok actually, bit sweet to start but it's got rid of the sick feeling. Have put a tetra pack in the freezer for lunch too.

Good luck everyone

Blimey guys it's only just half past 9 and you all sound full of beans and on the go already - girls with a mission....! :)

SJ - sorry you're not feeling great this morning sweetheart - I certainly get like this, it's definitely CD related. I'm feeling bit blurry eyed this morning but think that's tiredness. You've got to remember you're probably on the go for most of the day with your DD - us women only ever really stop when we're asleep and we're operating on such a low calorie intake. Hope you're feeling better soon - go and soak up some sun (if there's any where you are?).

Myrtlemoo - what a fantastic loss, you must feeling amazing.. well done on such an amazing start to your journey.. :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Good Luck want2bthin - let us know how you get on - I'm sure it will be great news.. :)

Carebear1 - are you SS today after your evening of delights? :D

Good Luck Treacle on your first day - stick with it, this week will certainly be the toughest sweetheart but you'll feel great at that first weigh-in.. :)

Good Luck Lollipop for this evening - let us know how you get on later :)

Wishing everyone else a good day - happy glugging - keep posting xx

well done Mytrlemoo!! that is fab!

Good luck Want 2 be thin!!!!!! fingers crossed its a biggy for you!!

I made my mousse last night and made it well too thick (some reason decided powder in first - underestimated water amount!)

anyhow it was the consistency of rubber!! ergh that was brekki out the window so i have a rumbley tummy of doom!!!

had 1ltr :tear_drop:, off to quiet the beast in my belly :eek: with another 1

good luck to all today!

if your weighing hope its all good!!
xxxxx

Kammeg - I might not have read your post right but did you make the mousse last night to have for breakfast this morning? If you did (and sorry if I've got it wrong) but no wonder it was the consistency of rubber...

You're supposed to make and leave it in the fridge for just 10mins and eat straightaway. I understand, that any pack you make should be drunk within about 15 mins...

I've found with the mousse the longer you leave it the harder the consistency - the 10mins is just about perfect for an angel delight type consistency.

Again, sorry if I haven't read your post correctly but thought I'd post just in case this helps.. :D

Congrats Mytrlemoo that is a fantastic loss hun.
Saffron congrats on setting a wedding day( saw it on other thread)

i've had 1ltr of water so far and no shakes but i've just found out that the packet of pork stratchings i have in the coupbard has 1.0 carbs per 100g( mine are 85g) but i'm not gonna back SS today.

does anyone know if i still get my AAM next week even though i was bad yesterday or do i wait another for weeks?

Kammeg i'm not keen on the mousse, you said you made it last night for breakfast? i thought we are supposed to eat it in 15 mins to get the vitamins.

Back