It's Wednesday!!! Hour By Hour Thread!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Morning Ladies!!!

Well, my Daughter is safely sleeping at Nanny and GrandDad's House and guess what????

I still get up early!!!!
Typical really!

Just had a shower and will get ready to got to Court as a Witness (had you thinking then didn't I ???!) Lol

Anyway, went to see my CDC last night for my first weigh in and.........drum roll........I have lost 12lbs!!!!!! :D

I am so pleased!!

Right, have a fantastic day and I will try and come on here later.

Drink that water everyone!!!:tear_drop:

Good morning Mrs V....fab weight loss well done..:D

I'm up early as well although I have day off today and could have had a lie in...what is wrong!

Having my nails done this morning then popping into town, the rest of the day will consist of housework and Mini's.

Just have 1st litre and an hot summer berry, better go and get myself showered and dressed and ready for the day ahead.

Have a great day everyone...catch you all later

Good luck to anyone with a weigh in today

HM
X

WHOOOOHOOOOO Mrs V!

What a fantastic weigh in result!

Glad your daughter is safely at the Grandparents, but I know what you mean about still getting up early. It's the same at weekends - I always say I will have a lie in but wake up at the crack of dawn anyway!

Good luck in court today, hope the man gets what's coming to him!

Catch you later xxx

wow, go you what an excellent loss, i bet your chuffed arent you! and what a nutter still getting up early when you had the chance for a bit extra time tucked up in bed (you can tell i love my bed)

Well its going to be another busy day at work as we have a few people off this week, it makes the time fly though so its not too bad. Just managed my first litre, hopefully i'll get through a bit more in the next half hour before i leave the house, i want to aim for 5 litres today as ive only been doing about 3 1/2 for the past few days.

Anyway time to go and wake DH, hope you all have good days xxx

Way to go Mrs V!! 12lbs is an awesome first weeks loss... you go girl! Ooohh and good luck in court. Hope that road pest gets what he deserves.

I have official WI in the morning and according to my scales I am 10lbs down so maybe I can sneak another one off by morning :rolleyes:.

Right so for me today I've decided to follow the advice I was given yesterday and will be splitting my packs into 6, here's hoping that keeps Harry my pesky little hunger demon at bay for today ;)

Have a great day peeps

Afternoon all
back from town and having my nails done...my treat to me!

2litres down will have my 1st shake about 2 ish..just don't feel hungry at all, which is great. :D

Hope everyone else is having a good day, even thou the weather is naff..wish it would brighten up. Peeps town all going round with long faces, I thought OMG clacton is overcome with SAD..:eek:.came home quick before I caught it :D

going to catch up on MSN now...see you later
Take care
HM

Aww Aussie Bug .... chin up hun.

Get your head in the right place - make a long list of all the reasons you are doing CD. Set yourself some tiny goals like make to lunchtime without cheating, make it through day 1 without cheating, 2 days etc.

This helped me to get through the first few days and before you know it you'll be on a roll and the lbs dropping off. Then it becomes easier and easier to stick to.

xx

Afternoon all :)
Congrats Mrs V!!! Wahooooooooooo

I've just ran around my flat cleaning and my PJ bottoms fell down!!! Hehehe, obv losing inches..... Just hope the builders outside wernt looking in at the time :D

Wish i'd had the sense to measure my waist b4 CD, but i have got the skirt i bought just 2 days before i started as reference....
How's everyone doing today?? Just off to drink water, been crap this week with my water and i know my WI is gunna be lame xxxx

good afternoon everyone. Feeling very cold today, but have been very good since saturday, weekends are my problem but am detirmined to stick to it this weekend drinking lots of water i keep a tick off paper by my desk so i can keep a track i am on 4th litre already so going well. i want to lose 3 stone by Christmas hope i can do it.

Afternoon all :)
Congrats Mrs V!!! Wahooooooooooo

I've just ran around my flat cleaning and my PJ bottoms fell down!!! Hehehe, obv losing inches..... Just hope the builders outside wernt looking in at the time :D

x

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Morning Ladies!!!

Well, my Daughter is safely sleeping at Nanny and GrandDad's House and guess what????

I still get up early!!!!
Typical really!

Just had a shower and will get ready to got to Court as a Witness (had you thinking then didn't I ???!) Lol

Anyway, went to see my CDC last night for my first weigh in and.........drum roll........I have lost 12lbs!!!!!! :D

I am so pleased!!

Right, have a fantastic day and I will try and come on here later.

Drink that water everyone!!!:tear_drop:

Well Done to you!!!!! 12lbs - WOW! That's nearly a stone! Excellent xxx

Hi Maggie

Yes thanks - i'm off to the dentist now as my filling and half of the tooth has fallen out (too much trident gum:D)

Still over indulging on the fruit (today has been okay so far) but the scales are saying that i've lost a couple of pounds this week so perhaps the extra has helped!? (thats my theory anyway:D)

Good luck at Dentist...I'm such a coward when it comes to the denist...:eek:

Hope you have a good loss this week..I'm sure you will..:)

I am cooking bread again for hubby (Why do I do it?)....It must be LUV! :rolleyes:

Oh my god Maggie, how do you do it? The smell alone would make me put on a stone!!! Brave brave woman.

JJJ - Good luck! I'm avoiding the dentist like the plague at the moment cos if i go he'll tell me i need to have my wisdom teeth out as they are cutting too close to the gum :( RUN AWAY!!!!

Back