Jacci becoming healthy in 2019!

Day 55 and the scales are still not budging, why does that happen!! Still onwards and downwards I hope! xxx

Day 56 and the scales are finally going in the right direction...yay!! God I need to work hard to lose my weight! have the best Saturday all!xxx

Day 58! Wi yesterday showed 1.5 lbs off so very happy with that. I had a meal off yesterday as I had all my family over for a huge turkey dinner but straight back on today! This week will not be the best as we are going to Dads tomorrow for his funeral on Weds but will be straight back on Thurs. Sometimes life really does get in the way and I will probably be on Exante till the end of the year so it is not a short term thing for me.

I hope you all had a fab Easter and are enjoying the gorgeous weather today! xxx

Jacci, hope today goes well and that tomorrow’s funeral gives you peace. Don’t beat yourself up, this is a time for emotional care and there is always the next day to focus back where you need to do. Big hugs x

Day 61, well the funeral and the two days were heartbreaking, no other word for it. Today is my wedding anniversary but obviously we are not doing anything, neither of us can face it. On the plus side I am eating my first meal of the day which is a lemon bar!
Take care all. xxx

Jacci, we’ve all been thinking of you in the last few days, and good to hear from you and you sounding good. Onwards and upwards from now on x

Jacci, we’ve all been thinking of you in the last few days, and good to hear from you and you sounding good. Onwards and upwards from now on x
Day 62...............Thank you so much Yoyo, I had the dentist today first thing and he asked me how I was and I cried. Fortunately he is lovely and gorgeous too so I got a little hug! We only miss people because we loved them so much which is how it should be and I am sure as time goes on I will become less emotional and remember dad with a smile.
I then had a GP appointment and she was happy with my weight loss but very surprised I have lost so much even though I am doing a VLCD as two of my pain killers that I take daily make weight loss difficult and there was me thinking it was because I am post menopausal!
I feel very light today or as light as you can at my weight and would love to see a sts or even better a tiny loss on Sunday but we will see!
Hope all is good with you Yoyo, take care and happy Friday! xxx

Well day 63 and I feel so much lighter today, all the clothes I am wearing today are baggy ( size 18's ) and even my bra and knickers are loose. Even if I stay the same tomorrow as with the funeral and my meal on Easter Sunday I have not had the best week I know I must have lost inches! I feel quite happy with myself at the mo!

Happy Saturday!! xxx

Well day 64 and 1.5 off! Cannot believe it after the week I have had but there is no rhyme or reason to my weight loss! I am very happy with that!
Happy Sunday all! xxx

Last edited:
Day 65 and having the busiest crappiest day at work! Just had a strawberry bar for my first meal. Roll on 17:45!

Happy Monday all! xxx

Thanks YoYo, did not get out of work till18:15 but my boy is back from his horrendous stag weekend in Benidorm bless him. minus his phone, debit card and a lot of money thanks to the tossers who burgled 5 of their rooms. There are some very dodgy people around unfortunately but so glad to see him back safe.

Food has been good, tried on a few tops today, 1 of which I have never worn and they all fit quite loose!! Yay!!!

Night all. xxx

OMG Yoyo, it certainly is!!!

Day 66, work is a bit better today, sitting here at lunch having a lemon bar. I felt quite sick yesterday but muych much better today and I am due to finish at 5! Yay!!

Happy Tuesday all! xxx

I cannot believe it is day 67! Exante seems to have become so much of my life now, it is just part of the routine iykwim. Wearing something today that I have had for years but was too tight when I bought it so that has put me in a very good mood! Long may that last!

Happy Wednesday all! xx

I cannot believe it is day 67! Exante seems to have become so much of my life now, it is just part of the routine iykwim. Wearing something today that I have had for years but was too tight when I bought it so that has put me in a very good mood! Long may that last!

Happy Wednesday all! xx
You are amazing...enjoy this ...you deserve it.
Happy Wednesday too x

Bless you Yoyo, I am not but just atm seem to have a lot of willpower! I have to make the most of it as we all know things can change. Just had my fave strawberry bar for lunch and will now guzzle lots of water, I do struggle to drink enough tbh but feel so much better when I do!
Take care Hun. xxx

Day 69 and all is amazing in my world! Just one week till my hols...yay!!! I had a sneaky WI and for the first time in weeks the scales have showed a loss midweek showing 1.5 off! I have called that as that will keep me on the straight and narrow now till Sundays WI...so so pleased! Cannot believe how light I am feeling at15st 8, it is bizarre but I suppose it is a lot better than 17st 4 and at my absolute heaviest I was 17st 8lb. Loving life today! Have a fab Friday all! xxx

Day 70 and would you believe it I was not the best yesterday, still back on today! At work so will not have my first meal until about 3 when I get home..late eating suits me best! Happy Saturday all! xxx

Back