Jacci becoming healthy in 2019!

Well it is only day 101!!! I am very chuffed with myself!! Have I lost that measly pound to get to 2 stone off....No!! I have had to up my pain killers considerably last week and I am sure that is why my body is holding on to weight but am I going to let it get to me...no!
I am off on my hols later , Menorca here I come with my two oldest friends, it is going to be so fab! All inclusive and I am not going to be good...funnily enough I can never eat as much as they can anyway and I know my appetite has decreased.
The plan is then to get back onto Exante until my holiday in September and I would love to lose 3 stone by then minimum.
Take care all of you! xxx
Jacci, have a fab holiday, and remember that the scales are only a number. Look how brilliantly you have done and how this clothes are loose or hanging off you! 101 days of anything is an amazing achievement and you should celebrate. So eat drink and be merry and see you back on the wagon on your return xx

Well day 102, had the best holiday! Lots of relaxation! Back on from today, I cannot bring myself to weigh in yet, will wait until I feel lighter I think! No more hols until September now so would love to be 3 stone down by then. Hope everyone is all good? xxx

Well day 102, had the best holiday! Lots of relaxation! Back on from today, I cannot bring myself to weigh in yet, will wait until I feel lighter I think! No more hols until September now so would love to be 3 stone down by then. Hope everyone is all good? xxx

Welcome back hun, glad you had a great holiday and managed to relax. Hopefully the scales won't be too back when you get on them. I find getting straight on the scales and seeing a gain helps motivate me after I get back from holiday.

Keep motivated and you'll get your 3 stone by September, where are you off to in September?

I am going to Fuerteventura ( I love it, we go every year!!) for 2 weeks with hubby and then back at work for 3 days and off to Menorca again with another friend! I am really looking forward to September!! I find I am better off not weighing in, it's so funny I am such a slow loser but such a fast gainer Littlemiss! Hope all good with you Hun?xxx

I am going to Fuerteventura ( I love it, we go every year!!) for 2 weeks with hubby and then back at work for 3 days and off to Menorca again with another friend! I am really looking forward to September!! I find I am better off not weighing in, it's so funny I am such a slow loser but such a fast gainer Littlemiss! Hope all good with you Hun?xxx

I loved Fuerteventura when i went a couple of years ago, would definitely go back :) How lucky are you coming back for 3 days and then going off again :)

I'm all good, like you my weight is coming off really slowly but I know when I go on holiday next it'll go back on twice as quick, lol! But life is for living as well as dieting, so I just do what I can, when I can and pray for a loss, lol!

Welcome back, I have been quiet on here as new job takes up all my time so slowing down the diet but still losing a little.
Take care x

I loved Fuerteventura when i went a couple of years ago, would definitely go back :) How lucky are you coming back for 3 days and then going off again :)

I'm all good, like you my weight is coming off really slowly but I know when I go on holiday next it'll go back on twice as quick, lol! But life is for living as well as dieting, so I just do what I can, when I can and pray for a loss, lol!

I am exactly the same as long as it is a downward trend I am happy Littlemiss. xxx

Day 104 and all is good, weekend obviously now and I do find the weekends harder but am working till 1300 so that will keep me out of mischief!!
Off out tonight for a date night going to my local theatre to see a swing/jazz band so that will be different.
I do feel less bloated now than I did when I returned from holiday so hopefully onwards and downwards!!

Have a fab day all! xxx

Day 108!! In such a good mood today, diet is going fab, wearing a dress that has not seen the light of day for a long time, sun is shining! What is there not to be happy about today!
Hope you are all having a good day too!xxx

Day 110...how quick is this time going! My shoes are getting loose...didn't think about my feet shrinking!

Happy Friday all! xxx

This happened to me last year. I really didn't think about my feet shrinking and when I went to Royal Ascot in my best shoes that I'd not worn for a while, they cut my feet really badly :(

On a positive note, it's a good excuse to get some new shoes :)

Getting to the end of day 111, still find the weekends hard but hey ho! Next weekend I am going to Wimbledon, absolutely cannot wait for that! Nothing really planned this weekend, going to weigh in on Monday...keep everything crossed please I simply must get to my 2 stone off at the very least surely!
Happy weekend all! xxx

Day 112 and decided to weigh in today and I have lost whatever weight I put on during my hols plus 2 lbs so now have lost 29lbs...very happy!
Take care all! xxx

Day 115 and all is good but as I am working longer hours at work at the moment I am totally shattered! Wimbledon is the best day out Littlemiss! I am very lucky as one of my friends knows someone on the committee so we get tickets every year! Looks like the weather will be fab as well. I will be seeing people I have not seen since Wimbledon last year so hope some of them notice my weight loss! That would make me a very happy Jacci!

Hope you are all having a fab week! xxx

Back