Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Blimey day 67!! In work and I am wearing a top I have had for at least 2/3 years but could not wear because it was too tight....Yay!! I did not oversleep but still slept well again with medical intervention! So so far a good day!

Happy Wednesday all! xxx

Thank you Lucy! Work is ok but I am having to spend all day ringing people who thought they were going on a ferry to Spain very soon that it has been cancelled...deep joy! Hope you are having a lovely day! xxx

Well done getting into smaller clothes Jacci!

Like you, nobody has noticed I've lost weight yet. I have to wear a uniform at work though.

My wardrobes and drawers have 4 different sizes of clothes packed away. I did get rid of a lot as the weight went on, but some I couldn't part with.
Can't wait to wear some of my favourite clothes again!

Well done getting into smaller clothes Jacci!

Like you, nobody has noticed I've lost weight yet. I have to wear a uniform at work though.

My wardrobes and drawers have 4 different sizes of clothes packed away. I did get rid of a lot as the weight went on, but some I couldn't part with.
Can't wait to wear some of my favourite clothes again!

It is fab getting into clothes but I was so surprised that no one noticed yesterday as even I thought I looked smaller wearing a more close fitting top than normal...oh well someone will eventually! Take care Lois! xxx

Day 68!!!!!! Very good day yesterday but I have forgotten to bring a bar in for lunch today, decided I will nip to Boots at lunchtime and get a low carb bar from there. The old me would have taken this as an option to pig out today.....atm I don't know where the old me has gone!! She can stay away for as long as possible!

Have a fab Thursday all! xxx

Hi Jacci, hope you don’t mind me commenting on your diary but I just wanted to say you have really inspired me! You are doing so well!

Great thinking on the bar from Boots, the old me would have thought exactly the same as the old you!

Have a fab day! X

You’re doing so well Jacci - I can’t believe how quickly your holiday is coming round! Exciting times! Xx

Hi Jacci, hope you don’t mind me commenting on your diary but I just wanted to say you have really inspired me! You are doing so well!

Great thinking on the bar from Boots, the old me would have thought exactly the same as the old you!

Have a fab day! X

Thanks so much Jen, that is so lovely to hear!!! Yep, atm I don't quite know where the old me has gone! I just know she will show at some stage though, hopefully not for a while! Take care hun. xxx

Day 69 and I am totally flabbergasted, I just popped on the scales and I have lost 1.5 lbs and it is only Friday! I am going to call that as that is the first time for a few weeks I have lost anything midweek! I am so near the magic 10% weight off! I have 4 lbs to lose to get to 2 stone off, I doubt very much I will get there by Thursday but I will do my best and do you know if I don't quite get there it will not be the total end of my world. I am so chuffed atm!
Happy Friday all! xxx

Day 69 and I am totally flabbergasted, I just popped on the scales and I have lost 1.5 lbs and it is only Friday! I am going to call that as that is the first time for a few weeks I have lost anything midweek! I am so near the magic 10% weight off! I have 4 lbs to lose to get to 2 stone off, I doubt very much I will get there by Thursday but I will do my best and do you know if I don't quite get there it will not be the total end of my world. I am so chuffed atm!
Happy Friday all! xxx

That’s brilliant Jacci! Must be your reward for not giving in yesterday! And never say never on those 4lbs! X

Day 71 and all is good with Exante but I do feel a bit low today, my back is not good so have not really been able to do anything so that is probably why. I guess we all get down days don't we. Hope you have all had a fab Sunday! xxx

Day 72, got to sleep at 5 because of my back but it does feel easier today thank goodness. Strangely enough I was born with too narrow a spine, the only part of me that is naturally narrow and my God when it hurts it really does hurt! There is surgery but it is very dangerous so obviously not having that done and that is another reason to lose this weight.
Hubby and I are going to see my son, daughter in law and 2 gorgeous grandchildren this morning so really looking forward to that those little girls always put a smile on our faces!!
Feel a lot lighter again today...yay!! This time is so different to any other times I have tried to lose weight, there are always going to be times when the dieting goes onto the back seat but certainly atm I can go straight back to it...that has never been the case before! Yay!!
Happy bank holiday Monday all!! xxx

Day 73 and all as been good with my diet, I have had a sneaky WI and have lost another 1lb so now on 25 off and I have now lost 10% off my body weight...so happy!! I am going to stick to it fully today and then all day tomorrow until I go for my meal with my friend. So tomorrow will be my last WI before we go!
Then when I return from my holiday I will go back on Exante and weigh in once I have done that for a week. Hopefully by then I will almost have lost whatever I put on! I am then going on holiday again on June 17th with my girlfriends so would love to be firmly in the 14's by then!
Well that is the plan! Have a fab Tuesday all! xxx

Day 73 and all as been good with my diet, I have had a sneaky WI and have lost another 1lb so now on 25 off and I have now lost 10% off my body weight...so happy!! I am going to stick to it fully today and then all day tomorrow until I go for my meal with my friend. So tomorrow will be my last WI before we go!
Then when I return from my holiday I will go back on Exante and weigh in once I have done that for a week. Hopefully by then I will almost have lost whatever I put on! I am then going on holiday again on June 17th with my girlfriends so would love to be firmly in the 14's by then!
Well that is the plan! Have a fab Tuesday all! xxx

That’s so good Jacci, congratulations! Hope you have a lovely holiday! X

Yay to getting in to smaller clothes.

I have a dress that I want to be wearing before the end of the month, it suffocates me a bit right now :classic_tongue:

Have a good day today.

Dxxx

Last WI today and I have stayed the same! I wanted to lose 28lbs before my hols and have lost 25 so I am more than happy with that!

Take care all and I will come back after my holiday and aim to be in the 14's for my holiday in June! xxx

Back